Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This nikka been rapping since 2008, only getting 40 listens to this trash but he still going hard thinking Jay Z gon be randomly surfing, run across the coli and hear him and be like

tenor.gif

:russ:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
WILL SOME NON SHILL GIVE THIS MAN
A PITY DAP.

THEY STRUGGLING IN HERE.
:devil:
:evil:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but these feminist ass, " I love my momma and hate my daddy" ass ni99as on The Coli really think this sh1t isn't an issue and we're just triggered. They don't play gender divide games like this with anyone but Black people and the most disrespected group of people in this country is the ADOS male.

Facts :yeshrug:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I give Black Women flowers.:manny: Let Black Women get they flowers. :yeshrug:Doesn’t stop me from getting mine :hubie: it multiplies it :blessed:

Black people winning. Love to see it :myman:

Median Black wealth will be $0 in about 25 years. We perpetually remain on the bottom of society as a whole. None of that applies to me, but hey.
:yeshrug:

A symbolic gesture of having a "female of color" in office is winning? One whose track record with Black Americans is atrocious?
:francis:

Can you feed your family with "feel goods"? How are we "winning" exactly? What are we "winning"?
:mjlol:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Can you elaborate some more. I agree with you, I just want to know your reasoning :jbhmm:
Just look at all the brehs who are deflecting and defending Kamala's disrespect.

Shows how many black men legit pedestalizing and worship women, particularly black ones.

Which is making of a nikka who cant lead and wont be of help to put the community in a better place.

So, when the demons at top keep moving with their agendas these dudes will fall right in line and be food or won't be able to have their love ones avoid all the upcoming mess because they have no respect for dude.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just look at all the brehs who are deflecting and defending Kamala's disrespect.

Shows how many black men legit pedestalizing and worship women, particularly black ones.

Which is making of a nikka who cant lead and wont be of help to put the community in a better place.

So, when the demons at top keep moving with their agendas these dudes will fall right in line and be food or won't be able to have their love ones avoid all the upcoming mess because they have no respect for dude.
KAMALA IS NOT A BLACK WOMAN

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
WILL SOME NON SHILL GIVE THIS MAN
A PITY DAP.

THEY STRUGGLING IN HERE.

It's sad to see a brotha who has shown his face, popularized terms, and been consistently pro black for over a decade get labeled as a trump supporter simply cuz he ain't singing negro spirituals for joe biden. they tried to do the same to me :wow:

Outside of dudes working in lawn services, working in construction, scamming, or spent time in jail on Biden related policies, I have not seen a single legitimate black person (meaning someone whose circle is made up of mostly black people) praise trump

Nobody likes trump

Daps
It's sad to see a brotha who has shown his face, popularized terms, and been consistently pro black for over a decade get labeled as a trump supporter simply cuz he ain't singing negro spirituals for joe biden. they tried to do the same to me :wow:

Outside of dudes working in lawn services, working in construction, scamming, or spent time in jail on Biden related policies, I have not seen a single legitimate black person (meaning someone whose circle is made up of mostly black people) praise trump

Nobody likes trump

I'm not actively calling him a Trump supporter

I'm calling him a trash rapper :manny:

Pro black folks can make trash music :deadrose:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
adrian-beltre.gif

Them nikkas are like some prostitutes...These nikkas did all of that work and handed the money over to the Pimps (Joe Biden and Kamala) and did not even get a "good job hoe," nikkas got ignored like a renegade bytch.

exactly "sleepy joe" and "Copmala's street team in this thread trying to but but but "real men" their way out of this L posting like

2f7.jpg