Kamala Harris ancestry thread (keep it all here; mods please enforce)

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Someone’s choice of college hasn’t nothing to do with their racial identity. Obama went to Harvard and joined the skull and bones society. Does that make him white? Of course not.
He ain’t join no Skull n bones that’s Yale nikka

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'll take this opportunity to ask a question: Where are people getting the idea that her father is Indian too? I keep hearing it, but have no idea where it came from.

It’s the internet hun. Facts are manufactured in surplus like air and oxygen.

He wrote an article or blog of some sort where he talked about having slave owing ancestors relatively recently in his lineage. I think people have extrapolated that given the way slavery was practiced in the Caribbean that he might have had more East Indian in his line that black.

This got signal boosted by Judge Joe Brown who in a YT interview claims he met Donald Harris and that he supposedly disclosed this ancestry. Take that for what you will.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Her family tree on her fathers side, just aa light skinned breh, doesnt appear to have cooli in him either

one-drop

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't give a good god damn if she was 97% Zulu.

We are a lineage, we a culture (with many subcultures that gave the rest of you life), and I dont care how many Q dog gang functions she did The Wop at, or how many times she sacrifices rodents at AKA devil alter, she ain't one of us.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Maya married a black man after she had a baby with a white man (Meena) who wouldn’t marry her…

Tbf, I logged this little factoid as soon as I heard it.
Well, they stayed together and made it work :yeshrug:.

Tony is (at least decades ago) a good guy from what I heard. Interesting that Kamala doesn't use him more to play up any ADOS/FBA connection since his family is from the Deep South though he grew up in the Bay. He is the only constant Black family influence their family ever had besides Meena's mixed partner. He also officially adopted Meena and his IG handle is meenasdad.

What a lot of people don't know is Maya rose through politics behind the curtain in ways as fast or faster than Kamala. She started in corporate law but then did ngo/political stuff ending up at the Ford Foundation in a senior role and later a senior policy advisor to Hillary Clinton during her 2016 campaign while Kamala was still California AG.

If Hillary had won, she would have worked in the White House before Kamala though likely in an advisor or staff role. That experience is maybe why Kamala asked her to run her 2020 campaign.

If Kamala won it would be nuts if her or Tony got a cabinet position on some Robert Kennedy shyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
2. Y’all don’t realize that by continuously repeating this narrative, you’re making her family look worse. The fact that her parents met at an African-American social event, lived with African-Americans, (and seeing as how they went to college) most likely had all African-American friends yet STILL chose to identity as “Caucasian” and “Jamaican” as their race tells you the distain they had for the black American racial designation.

This is your brain on Tariq Nasheed yall. :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Well, they stayed together and made it work :yeshrug:.

Tony is (at least decades ago) a good guy from what I heard. Interesting that Kamala doesn't use him more to play up any ADOS/FBA connection since his family is from the Deep South though he grew up in the Bay. He is the only constant Black family influence their family ever had besides Meena's mixed partner. He also officially adopted Meena and his IG handle is meenasdad.

What a lot of people don't know is Maya rose through politics behind the curtain in ways as fast or faster than Kamala. She started in corporate law but then did ngo/political stuff ending up at the Ford Foundation in a senior role and later a senior policy advisor to Hillary Clinton during her 2016 campaign while Kamala was still California AG.

If Hillary had won, she would have worked in the White House before Kamala though likely in an advisor or staff role. That experience is maybe why Kamala asked her to run her 2020 campaign.

If Kamala won it would be nuts if her or Tony got a cabinet position on some Robert Kennedy shyt.

And yet this does nothing for Black ppl

You started a whole thread to admonish ppl yelling her she's not Black

And yes, they're idiots

But you're stanning a politician who doesn't give a fukk about anyone

And before you say, it's either her or Trump, I'm talking about you being almost giddy that her sister will get a position to...

Regular voters just trying to make ends meet are tired of this shyt I guarantee it

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
And yet this does nothing for Black ppl

You started a whole thread to admonish ppl yelling her she's not Black

And yes, they're idiots

But you're stanning a politician who doesn't give a fukk about anyone

And before you say, it's either her or Trump, I'm talking about you being almost giddy that her sister will get a position to...

Regular voters just trying to make ends meet are tired of this shyt I guarantee it
Lol, I don't stan Kamala. I got 10 1-stars for making this thread:

I just think the ancestry stuff is a dumb detour. Even if she was coal Black from the Delta, would that make her policy portfolio (or better lack of one) more helpful?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He wrote an article or blog of some sort where he talked about having slave owing ancestors relatively recently in his lineage. I think people have extrapolated that given the way slavery was practiced in the Caribbean that he might have had more East Indian in his line that black.
His grand mother said they had an 1800s ancestor was a slave owner.....there's a reason the woman doesn't get brought up in that story...slave rape

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
His grand mother said they had an 1800s ancestor was a slave owner.....there's a reason the woman doesn't get brought up in that story...slave rape

When people post their DNA results here, more often than not the white percentages are from slave owners and rape.

We brought this up 4 years ago, when the "bu bu but she descends from slave owners" comments were brought up. If she does, then apparently she wouldn't be the only one who does.

And we also brought up that slavery was officially over in Jamaica by 1838. So the "bu but relatively recent slave owner ancestor" was 126 years before Kamala was born.

Last edited: