Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I'm torn with this.

Kamala is a black woman, black women did show out, and they should be celebrated.

But black men also showed up, maybe there was more flight to other parties than years before, but the sheer numbers have increased too regardless of percentage. Just pushes that agenda that black men aren't responsible...

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yep and it's going lead to these brehs destruction if they dont wake up.
That's not possible for a lot of men since they were raised by their mom. Women raise boys to be "a gentleman who are nice to everyone etc." Women don't teach boys to stand up for themselves and the myriad of lessons that fathers usually give. Women give little boys sucker advice. These boys end up going out in the real world and the world eats them up because the world don't care if you nice or follow the rules . It's one of the main reasons why a lot of SIMPS go through a stage where they are bitter at the world.
Get raised by women brehs :francis:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I really think these dudes are jealous of women. We see it in their hatred for thots making money off simps on only fans:mjlol:. Like men don’t need praise.

I truly think some of these dudes want to be wined and dined and have a nikka sell them dreams like chicks get:mjlol:
It's not hatred for the women, it's hatred for the simps. What kind of man pays a women to see pictures of her:gucci:. You have to be a special kind of weirdo to do that. On top of that going on IG and seeing all these men leave "you are the most beautiful woman in the world" comments:mjlol:. What in the world? I ever meet one of them in real life I might actually beat his azz.
If I have a son, that boy will be raised to not be a CUCK or simp (unline most men nowadays). Pay a random woman on the internet 200 dollars for pictures brehs:francis:.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm torn with this.

Kamala is a black woman, black women did show out, and they should be celebrated.

But black men also showed up, maybe there was more flight to other parties than years before, but the sheer numbers have increased too regardless of percentage. Just pushes that agenda that black men aren't responsible...
You do realize the majority of the people on the Coli don't care how Black men are viewed by the world right? The same dudes who will smile while being passed over a promotion that they earned.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
People mad cause she’s giving black women respect? MAGA folks gonna be shedding tears and I’m not mad at that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This forum has a real sick obsession with Tariq, and that's how you can tell this site is majority cac now. Tariq has done nothing but call out white supremacy and yet all ya'll have is the generic "agent" talk. If all Kamala is doing is thanking black people(specifically women) then what good does it do us? The sad reality is that some of the black men on here who are pefectly fine with us being left out are just living proof of how we're taught to be subjugated.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Please post this cosignage or stfu, c00n :camby:
:mjgrin:

:salute: to the Rican @Darkslayer for calling this c00n out.

Ayo @Darkslayer

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

@CHICAGO

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lup...iscussion-thread.608253/page-75#post-31097113

there is also the thread to get the full context.

Billy is also a caribbean supporting a rican calling a ADOS(me) a c00n, might i add

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
When people say "TLR hates women" what they should say is "TLR REALLY hates black women" :mjlol:
Bruh if these lame c00ns start calling dudes who aren’t Republicans “pick mes” like them LSA chicks I’m out:mjlol:
tenor.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC