LA Times - Opinion: Denigrating Drake, and Kamala Harris, as ‘Not Like Us’

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your mother is Jewish you are considered Jewish but if only ur father is you aren’t just how it works :manny:
That's my point. Everybody always talking about jews as if everyone agrees what a jew even is. But if this is all people can come up with, it's obviously a meaningless label.

The thing is you either have to define it as someone adhering to the jewish religion or as someone belonging to a particular ethnic group. But choosing either definition will have implications for debates about the history of jews in society which "jews" apparently never want to be pinned down to. They use a flexible definition.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
drake is down BAD when people are writing articles about how hes an underdog, how his opposition is "parochial"

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
great article.

i’m not his biggest fan, but michael eric dyson is spot on with this.

any black man questioning kamala’s blackness is essentially parroting white supremacist talking points.

and fukk jason black. p*ssy can’t even show his face.

:unimpressed:
The irony:mjlol:

fukk MED, like I said in the other thread, he's a time wasting buffoon for babbling about this instead of getting policy for Black people.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jamaican doesn’t equal black.

"The vociferous non-eloquent protestation from the pale-face delegation, in a facetious and disingenuous manner, is not copacetic nor conducive to dignified, non-daemonistic dialogue."

tumblr_ok250yrNBX1qlsrn9o3_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:aicmon: I'm not even a fan of Kendrick and I have more Drake song my phone because music is easier to listen through.

Keep in mind, we're posting on a site where posters routinely try to revoke the nword passes to non FBA Blacks. You can be Black have nikkas press you for saying nikka. I used to smack nikkas from the burbs who say it in front of cacs.

But that besides the point because Kenny never said Drake isn't Black. He could've pulled a Ross and called him a white boy. Or like Push and clowned him for being insecure about his Blackness....but he didn't.

“How many more black features until you feel like your black enough”

Kendrick 100% called out Drake for cosplaying blackness, specifically African American cultural and physical blackness. He went further and into more detail than Push because Kendrick’s entire angle in the beef was to expose Drake’s contradictory and phony display of being a black man which involved devolving himself into stereotype to point of parody.

And he wasn’t wrong.