Kamala Harris Campaign Spending More Money With White Companies And Neglecting Black Operatives

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Who is being dismissed but the reporters that support her expecting to get in on the money train? I am not being dismissed, because I don't expect her to do much but be a foil to the aspirations of those who desire Trump in office. I am not out here asking for more money to advertise her candidacy, I am not out here thinking I should receive any money from her, like those reporting organizations do.

Yet, I do point out that all of their reporting was in the vein of how terrible Trump would be as a President and how important it is to stop him. If that is the case, if they believe what they were putting out to the public, then they should be more focused on making sure she wins than they are on making sure she opens the purse strings for them.

What their complaint demonstrates is that they are more concerned about being "put on" than they are about their collective protestations of how terrible Trump is.

Her campaign co chair is also complaining. Is she expecting to get on the money train?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Her campaign co chair is also complaining. Is she expecting to get on the money train?
What does her chair complaining too have to do with it? The real question that should be asked is why is she complaining instead of rectifying. If she is co-chair, then she should have the power to change what she is complaining about. If she does not have the power to do it, then she is only a co-chair in name and should realize she has no power.

Her complaining makes her look bad, because she should already be able to fix what she perceives to be a problem.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of a bootlicking Shill c00n fights against money going to their own people?
:pachaha:
Oops, forgot where I was posting for a second. These clowns would defend Kamala before their own mother.
:mjlol:
download-3.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Some of those clowns don't have anything anyway. They won't be missing much when she leaves them hanging.
:mjlol:
I just want the Indian to fix the fukking economy at least so I can geaux back to selling 5 pieces a month. :hubie: shyt so bad black folk can't even buy art cause they gotta buy food and pay bills.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would think the same people would get tired of making passive aggressive Trump support threads every day. I mean damn, we get it.
I’m reading the title I’m like

Why do you care

She not black right?

If she don’t it’s “see she not for us”

If she do it’s

“She pandering”

But trump can call you a “trout mouth ass 🥷

And spit on your mamma and it don’t matter

:pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She told you nikkas she wasn't doing anything that would only help Black people. She wasn't bluffing :mjlol:

How many times are you going to repeat that outright lie even after you found out it was false?

Y'all have repeated it so much people actually believe you. You're just like your daddy in that respect.

Daps
that means black voters should refrain from voting for kamala, thereby helping to elect a man whose stated aim is to erase any avenues for black mobility.

:unimpressed: