Leading U.S. Muslim Clerics Endorse Kamala Harris

Daps
I’m sure this switch up has something to do with crypto or one of them get rich schemes on the stock market

Like if anybody was to really do the research they will find the Biden administration more favorable to crypto somehow, or at least where dude thinks he can benefit from it

predictions now place trump as one of the greatest catalysts for the crypto industry.

if crypto was of any major concern to me, it might make sense to support trump, as many c00ns in crypto are now doing.

that is, if you didn’t care about the welfare of your friends, family and humanity at large.

i own crypto and promote it here (buy $omochi ASAP), but i’m black and understand that whatever profit i make from crypto won’t matter if trump wins.

if kamala wins, crypto will still be here.

if trump wins, life as we know it won’t be.

:francis:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
OP is the same guy that said she didn't need the Muslim leaders and she'd win without Muslim votes

OP is the same guy who said Biden is the only one who could beat Trump and him dropping out would be a mistake

OP is the same guy who said fukk Kamala and was a Trump supporter

OP is consistently on the wrong side of every issue, without fail :skip:

The opposite. Trump deregulations would wildly benefit crypto bros. His VP has donors from that world
And I’m saying somehow that poster thinks they would benefit from however the Biden administration would handle it