Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's sad to see a brotha who has shown his face, popularized terms, and been consistently pro black for over a decade get labeled as a trump supporter simply cuz he ain't singing negro spirituals for joe biden. they tried to do the same to me :wow:

Outside of dudes working in lawn services, working in construction, scamming, or spent time in jail on Biden related policies, I have not seen a single legitimate black person (meaning someone whose circle is made up of mostly black people) praise trump

Nobody likes trump
I WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE
FEW MILITANT PRO BLACK
POSTERS ON SOHH.

NOW EVERYBODY REBRANDING
THEMSELVES IN 2020.
:devil:
:evil:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why im trying to tell folks to sit back and calm it down on the thread making. The next 4 years is going to be JAM PACKED with hilarious content. Biden supporters on here aren't particularly intelligent, so it will be fun to see them fumble their responses to the fact that a Biden/Kamala ticket wont really accomplish anything for them other than Trump being gone...

They will be making less money and have less wealth 4 years from now :manny:
Most of them are broke anyway that's why they not worried. Twice nothing is still nothing.
:ld:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
we did vote, but we're men. We dont need attention and validation like that. Let the women get their props. :hubie:
No one has an issue with Black women getting their "props" per se. It's just interesting that out of all the voter demographics, it seems to be a favorite pastime to only compare their voting record to that of Black men. It's being presented as if they're having to work harder to undo "damage" being done by Black men at the polls. If you can't see that, then... :yeshrug:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I'm not actively calling him a Trump supporter

I'm calling him a trash rapper :manny:

Pro black folks can make trash music :deadrose:

From what I heard, his music wasn't "bad".
:ehh:

I'm not going to sit here and say that it was flames, but it's not trash. There's good messages in the breh's music.
:yeshrug:

You just don't like him.
:pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You so disrespectful with it. Just like Kamala.
:to:
I voted all Dems in the local Election. And this is the Thanks we get.
:martin:
Thats on you, I'm not doing that stupid ass she it, like I said earlier, every Democratic incumbent lower than senator I voted Republican, why would I waste my vote on the same local jokes that ain't do shiet

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Lets come clean, how many of you nikkas voted? :mjgrin:

I did not vote so it would make no sense for me to be outraged. :manny: