WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Daps
I was wondering how the right was gonna spin this. I'm not gonna turn on Fox News, but the WSJ editorial page is calling it an embarrassment for both Trump and Biden. I wonder how many people across America were just turned off by the whole thing

WSJ is a Republican paper. Of course they aren't going to give a W to Biden.:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was wondering how the right was gonna spin this. I'm not gonna turn on Fox News, but the WSJ editorial page is calling it an embarrassment for both Trump and Biden. I wonder how many people across America were just turned off by the whole thing

I think a lot of people changed the channel as the debate went on. That shyt was embarrassing for the country. Everybody lost last night.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
yup all 4 of em on screen right now, saying he interrupted the president too much and hardly ever checked biden and that it felt like a 2 on 1 against trump.

The thing is Chris Wallace is an old school republican, not a propagandist.
Logic is absent wherever hate is present. Hate makes folk devour their own if they stand in the way of hate :coffee:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
WSJ is a Republican paper. Of course they aren't going to give a W to Biden.:mjlol:

yeah, exactly, I was just wondering how they'd go about it. Apparently, dragging Biden as well as Trump.

"No one won this fiasco, but Mr. Biden did succeed in passing the test of appearing coherent for 90 minutes.":gucci:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

if they’re saying something other than Trump won then that means they think he lost