The Dogpound and 18 Democratic Lawmakers (all white) calls on Sleepy Joe Biden to withdraw from the race live on Anderson Cooper...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
All this news about biden debate and him forgetting a few things is remarkable

But trump who don’t know shyt/avoided the questions when ask a direct question isn’t getting talked about ..
But isn’t this a textbook example of why we need a younger dem candidate who has the whits to call out Trump on his lies and rebut his claims quickly. A younger candidate would expose how old Trump is and would have him stammering. Biden looks and sounds older and less lucid than Trump. The deflections aren’t working with the American ppl, the polls show. The “bbbbut Trump is old” only works when the man he’s running against is younger.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden drops out, can Newsom or Big Gretch replace Kamala as the candidate? Because she can't win.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm loving all this fukkery

These next 6 months bout to be PIFF
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although it is negative attention, it is attention nevertheless. Prior to this and for the last 3 years only thing that dominated the news was trump. It’s like no one spotted this. And they draggged out for years court cases that shoulda been done with in a matter of months. Jonathan majors got screwed in a matter of just 1 year.

So yes. Let them keep talking about Joe.

Trump won the first time because no one thought he’d be elected after all the sh1t came out about him. Now that they know. I still see him losing.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
they had a year to do this

Bernie or Gavin should be on the ticket

If they teamed up with a Gavin/Bernie ticket, Trump doesn't stand a fukking chance
All people have been asking for is that they get somebody on the fukking ticket that actually still has vitality.

But the problem is, those aforementioned might actually try to instate policies and produce tangibles that benefit us. Can’t have that.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
But isn’t this a textbook example of why we need a younger dem candidate who has the whits to call out Trump on his lies and rebut his claims quickly. A younger candidate would expose how old Trump is and would have him stammering. Biden looks and sounds older and less lucid than Trump. The deflections aren’t working with the American ppl, the polls show. The “bbbbut Trump is old” only works when the man he’s running against is younger.
Too bad people slept on Beto. I didn’t know much about the man until I started seeing him in person at his events. He probably wasn’t ready in 2020 but now would’ve been a good time if folk got behind him. Oh well, people seem like like old white dudes in that position :yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm not well versed in US politics
If Biden were to step aside, why wouldn't Harris be the natural next in line?
Aren't the optics terrible if someone else were to be pushed as the prime Dem candidate?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Aren't the optics terrible if someone else were to be pushed as the prime Dem candidate?
Kamala would be next line optically speaking...The problem is her being on the top of the ticket would be Bush bludgeon Ducakkis in '88 levels of electoral routing by Trump of her

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

She would be.

The problem is that Kamala isn't very popular and a lot of people think Trump would beat her easily. So people are looking for a way to get someone else.