WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
9046f775-13b2-462a-adbf-70542e3a92e8.jpg

LOL. Says it all...

:deadrose:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most insane "debate" I've ever seen in my entire life - Trump being nothing more than a big, fascistic baby was definitely on display front and center there.

The major focus has been on his refusal to denounce white supremacists - which is not a surprise for anyone who has paid attention at all for the last four years - instead of the ease of bullying and his flat-out refusal to even be remotely truthful.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

THIS, this and this.

I peeped this too last night. Trump's kryptonite is being laughed at. No matter what nasty wild over the top shyt he said, Biden just laughed. That shyt was suffocating cheetoh. He got increasingly angrier and more desperate.

Thats why he finally lashed out and attacked his family.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
THIS, this and this.

I peeped this too last night. Trump's kryptonite is being laughed at. No matter what nasty wild over the top shyt he said, Biden just laughed. That shyt was suffocating cheetoh. He got increasingly angrier and more desperate.

He was obviously bullied as a kid. It’s the same reason he lashed out when people were calling him bunker bytch on Twitter

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suburban white women HATED that shyt. People need to understand, middle 'merica always drives towards "stability". This is why they wanted Trump. Because he used the Wall, and BLM/Kaep, Obama...all of these things as a "BuT LoOk At wUt theY DoiNG To oUR beaUTiFul, wHiTe CounTRY!"

But now with the protests, COVID, job losses, etc, these people are significantly MORE scared than they were in 2016. And we know that the biggest motivator for Middle American voters (i.e. white folks) is fear.

What they saw from Trump last night was legitimately horrifying. And I'm not even trying to be funny. It was scary.

Basically. I mean at this point you gotta call it how you see it if you want to be taken seriously. No,logical adult can look at last night and think that's a person we should have in charge of the military.
The Proud Boy's thing aside, Trump REALLY fukked up for going after Hunter's drug habit.

With a lot of these suburban moms with strung out kids...nah, that wasn't low that was subterranean.

Imagine Obama, Bush, Clinton or hell even Nixon going on television and calling their opponent’s son a crackhead :russ: That dude is in a league of his own. Uncharted territory on an unbelievable scale. It’s funny until you realize this is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES on live television saying someone’s son is a crackhead :mindblown:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WSJ is a Republican paper. Of course they aren't going to give a W to Biden.:mjlol:

The WSJ tries to be objective but the opinion pieces are straight MAGA. Just stick to the news. Recently their news room and their editorial writers were beefing publicly because the former wants more diversity, and a bigger platform for stories focused on black and brown people (they felt left out when the Washington Post and the NY Times were covering the George Floyd and Louisville protests because the WSJ hadn’t built up enough rapport and track record with readers to cover the story in an authentic manner) whereas the editorial writers are spewing conservative nonsense 24/7 and don’t want to change or be more inclusive. I keep memberships for all three to keep an open mind but in defense of the WSJ, it’s GOAT for business news. General news is good too just don’t go into the opinions area unless you want to be pissed off.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
THIS, this and this.

I don't know if I ever posted it on the coli, but I know I posted it online before. The second trump was the nominee the first time, I said Biden should have ran. The way he was laughing off, Palin's silly shyt, it would have been the same with Trump. And he'd have cruised to an easy win. I never understood why he didn't run.

But now we are seeing it. fukk arguing at all that silly shyt. Laugh at him, call him a clown, tell him to shut up and let him dig his own grave. I welcome 2 more of these. He gonna say nikka on live tv before it's over.. Watch