WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Dont let these cacs put fear in your heart. Hold your head high breh
Its not the cacs that scare me. Its the fact that those white supremacist following him are damn near every police force in the country, active and former military people, and wannabe cops. All waiting to get this race war started. Not even counting other cacs in high places that have access to more resources than everyday black people have.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not the cacs that scare me. Its the fact that those white supremacist following him are damn near every police force in the country, active and former military people, and wannabe cops. All waiting to get this race war started. Not even counting other cacs in high places that have access to more resources than everyday black people have.
The race war started long before you and I were born. They might have sugar coated it and covered it up a little but it has always been there. I'm sure I dont have to tell you this but for anyone reading. Do what you can for yourself, your family, and your community. We are short on black folks who aren't distracted by trinkets and clown shyt in the media.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Biden let Trump bully him by over talking him too much, and the moderator was very weak
it’s not Biden’s fault Trump wasn’t following any Rules of the debate and the moderator couldn’t control him for much of the night . The only thing to fault Biden for really is he missed some layups to push Trump out the paint specifically that he isn’t going to shut down the country if elected and the forests beinf federally controlled

Edub

Veteran
Daps
White people kill me with this “I don’t know who won” bullshyt

All Trump did was yell and avoid answering questions plus he refused to disavow white supremacy.
How is he NOT the clear loser?
White people are a mess
This....these muthafukkahs be playin crazy dumb. I wake up this morning and it’s all about “what an embarrassment the debate was before the world”....,da fukk...it’s embarrassing because Trump made it embarrassing , he is the embarrassment and they keep playin like it’s unclear.......this segment of cacs (which is large) and the media are the ones with the hardwired racism....refusing to call a spade a spade, willing to play semantics and act like they hate the bullshyt but secretly addicted to it....America fukked up right now cuz it’s way too many perpin’ fukk ass people in it......far too many on bullshyt

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
it’s not Biden’s fault Trump wasn’t following any Rules of the debate and the moderator couldn’t control him for much of the night . The only thing to fault Biden for really is he missed some layups to push Trump out the paint specifically that he isn’t going to shut down the country if elected and the forests beinf federally controlled
Biden addressed both those points. He said he would follow science and their direction. If they felt the country needed to close he would follow their recommendation. We all know how Biden feels about climate and he stated quite clear these fires are a result of it.

Where I do think Biden let Trump off the hook was with the virus. He has consistently blamed Trump for every single death. That should have been nailed right on Trump's forehead.