WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Daps
Eh thread title kinda corny cant we get something more imaginative? Also this was a complete shyt show from the clips ive seen :picard:

:camby:
Thread got 39,000 views and counting. If you got a better title, then you make the thread for the next debate.

Until then in the words of Joe Pimpin Biden

Shut up!

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
Thread got 39,000 views and counting. If you got a better title, then you make the thread for the next debate.

Until then in the words of Joe Pimpin Biden

Shut up!

Dunno why you taking this so harsh thread title could have been more imaginative :mjlol:

This the Coli not reddit :pachaha:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I've been saying that Democrats fukked up chasing illegal immigration as a tactic for years.

it hasn't paid off at all and it never will.

Hispanics are going for republicans.

They wasted years on this bullshyt.

Thats not all hispanics, its a certain group of hispanics. From what I can tell its mostly cubans, and down south mexicans.

Mexicans that support trump are the most mind boggling, that dude made his campaign about building a wall around your homeland and you have the nerve to support this fakkit?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thats not all hispanics, its a certain group of hispanics. From what I can tell its mostly cubans, and down south mexicans.

Mexicans that support trump are the most mind boggling, that dude made his campaign about building a wall around your homeland and you have the nerve to support this fakkit?
name your numbers and they all point in the same direction.

4 years later, all down from hispanics.

You can't hand wave that away as a statistical artifact

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering how the right was gonna spin this. I'm not gonna turn on Fox News, but the WSJ editorial page is calling it an embarrassment for both Trump and Biden. I wonder how many people across America were just turned off by the whole thing

Daps

They think they're the good ones. I don't interact with Mexicans in my day to day but it seems they got way more c00ns among them than we do.

Imagine if we had 100,000 Candace Owens. :whew: