[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
zRsDfQO.png

in unhinged screed, Trump says there will not be another debate with Harris
3:12 PM · Sep 12, 2024

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More moist sissies:hhh:
Call them moist sissies all you want but they're far more productive and more of an asset to our community than someone like you will ever be. All you both sides brehs do is sit online and complain about the Democratic party and discourage other black people frok voting. You really offer no logical or concrete arguments that cannot be desconstructed with a simple Google search.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Call them moist sissies all you want but they're far more productive and more of an asset to our community than someone like you will ever be. All you both sides brehs do is sit online and complain about the Democratic party and discourage other black people frok voting. You really offer no logical or concrete arguments that cannot be desconstructed with a simple Google search.
Shilling is only "productive" and "an asset" to other shills. Holler at me when they accomplish anything for Black people.:russell:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shilling is only "productive" and "an asset" to other shills. Holler at me when they accomplish anything for Black people.:russell:
:salute:
Cool. We'll all be out here stomping for Kamala and preventing a fascist dictatorship.

Holler at me when bothsides brehs get off the couch and come up with something fruitful that doesn't envolve enabling right wing white supremacist fascists.

#Kamala/Walz2024
#We're Not Going Back

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:salute:
Cool. We'll all be out here stomping for Kamala and preventing a fascist dictatorship.

Holler at me when bothsides brehs get off the couch and come up with something fruitful that doesn't envolve enabling right wing white supremacist fascists.
Enjoy your crumbs/illegals/ethnic cleansing/etc.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "hood" or "hotep" Black person (primarily male) who uncritically supports Donald Trump is such an incredibly small portion
of the voting Black Male populace that it being spoken about at length in a serious manner exists for only one reason:

A vehicle to push Black men as politically ignorant and incapable of being critical of systems that persecute them, furthermore,
endorsing the Democrats is NOT an example of a deeper understanding of systemic issues that Black Americans face.

They already literally have almost all of the entire Black Voting block captive and trying to scare them into votes with
"You'll be back in slavery again!!" or some other flavor/version of it has got to be tiring to a voter base that has been
redlined and voted (ironically) into legal segregation.

From the 1950s onward this segregation has effectively continued and the policing, jailing and other violent activity that takes place
from the state hasn't stopped, no matter who is in office.

So that tweet saying "Hurr durr vote blue or they gon' get to killin' y'all!!" makes no sense.

Also, everyone on this website knows that Police Unions have an overwhelming amount of power in this nation and they have regular
flaunted/gone around/straight stopped any kind of jailing for the vast majority of police officers who engage in violence against American citizens.

Again, a lot of what is being said requires an ignorance to what has been or already is going on.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't think hood cats that like Trump know about his stance on giving police more immunity.

:snoop:
Once again:

This fakkit I know who sleeps in his truck is a Black Trump supporter,

I heard a homeless nikka as dark as me who claimed he was a "Native American who loves Trump",

And if you're from Miami, one of the "chairmen" for Blacks For Trump was Yahweh Ben Yahweh's nephew or some shyt

Yeah, stellar fukking examples :skip:
Those stupid ass nikkas prolly don't know where to vote anyways

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i’m replaying this right now. dutch is hilariously inept.

every plan of his was a colossal failure.

:mjlol:
I just started running thru this again too. Dutch is a Trump ass nikka bro 😄. That dude is the definition of Trumpism at its finest, but Dutch was a better person than Trump is regardless. So you know Trump is just a garbage human being.

And FYI, these are still the best graphics in gaming history