Biden Sends Out Debate Challenge To Trump, Wants It Televised With No Audience/Crowds

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the hell wants to watch a debate with no crowd?

And if Biden falls of stage who's gonna catch him?
giphy.gif

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
here's the only thing; when trump starts yelling about how we're looking at "record high gas prices, record high groceries, record high rent"....i don't know what the fukk biden is gonna say as a comeback :dead:

Well you know fukkshyt about politics or economics, have given the worst pre-election takes in history ("Democrats so dumb for supporting trans rights!") so of course you have no idea what response there is to shallow, daily, Fox News talking points.

Just relax, and wait, and be loud and wrong as usual.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Hafiz Rashid

May 15, 2024/4:53 p.m. ET

Pathetic Trump Already Trying to Weasel Out of Debating Biden​

After agreeing to two debates with Biden, Donald Trump seems to be trying to set up an excuse to escape the whole thing.​

ce7df21046e34734376d5a92a7343742350de3fc.jpeg

JUSTIN LANE/POOL/GETTY IMAGES

After President Joe Biden and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday morning agreed to two debates in June and September, Trump suddenly began trying to push a third debate all on his own.

“Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that I hereby accept debating Crooked Joe Biden on FoxNews. The date will be Wednesday, October 2nd. The Hosts will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post Wednesday afternoon.

Trump’s campaign had announced that it had accepted an invitation from CNN to debate Biden on June 27—as well as a second invite for a debate moderated by ABC on September 10. Biden, who had previously accepted an invitation from CNN, also agreed to take part in ABC News’s debate as well. But Trump’s post seems to indicate that the former president is trying to alter the agreement on his own. Biden’s campaign accused him of “ playing games.”

“Donald Trump has a long history of playing games with debates: complaining about the rules, breaking those rules, pulling out at the last minute, or not showing up at all—which he’s done repeatedly in all three cycles he’s run for president,” said Biden’s reelection campaign chair, Jen O’Malley Dillon, in a statement.

“President Biden made his terms clear for two one-on-one debates, and Donald Trump accepted those terms. No more games. No more chaos, no more debate about debates. We’ll see Donald Trump on June 27th in Atlanta—if he shows up,” Dillion added.

Is Trump trying to make excuses and eventually weasel out of debates? He already skipped debates during the Republican presidential primaries, but those were to his political advantage as he never trailed any of his GOP opponents in the polls. In this case, chickening out would probably look very bad. It should be easy to debate an opponent you’ve dubbed “Sleepy Joe.” Of course, Trump has little room to talk, now that he’s been caught snoozing multiple times during his hush-money trial.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Hafiz Rashid

May 15, 2024/4:53 p.m. ET

Pathetic Trump Already Trying to Weasel Out of Debating Biden​

After agreeing to two debates with Biden, Donald Trump seems to be trying to set up an excuse to escape the whole thing.​

ce7df21046e34734376d5a92a7343742350de3fc.jpeg

JUSTIN LANE/POOL/GETTY IMAGES

After President Joe Biden and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday morning agreed to two debates in June and September, Trump suddenly began trying to push a third debate all on his own.

“Please let this TRUTH serve to represent that I hereby accept debating Crooked Joe Biden on FoxNews. The date will be Wednesday, October 2nd. The Hosts will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post Wednesday afternoon.

Trump’s campaign had announced that it had accepted an invitation from CNN to debate Biden on June 27—as well as a second invite for a debate moderated by ABC on September 10. Biden, who had previously accepted an invitation from CNN, also agreed to take part in ABC News’s debate as well. But Trump’s post seems to indicate that the former president is trying to alter the agreement on his own. Biden’s campaign accused him of “ playing games.”

“Donald Trump has a long history of playing games with debates: complaining about the rules, breaking those rules, pulling out at the last minute, or not showing up at all—which he’s done repeatedly in all three cycles he’s run for president,” said Biden’s reelection campaign chair, Jen O’Malley Dillon, in a statement.

“President Biden made his terms clear for two one-on-one debates, and Donald Trump accepted those terms. No more games. No more chaos, no more debate about debates. We’ll see Donald Trump on June 27th in Atlanta—if he shows up,” Dillion added.

Is Trump trying to make excuses and eventually weasel out of debates? He already skipped debates during the Republican presidential primaries, but those were to his political advantage as he never trailed any of his GOP opponents in the polls. In this case, chickening out would probably look very bad. It should be easy to debate an opponent you’ve dubbed “Sleepy Joe.” Of course, Trump has little room to talk, now that he’s been caught snoozing multiple times during his hush-money trial.

Coli dudes gonna say Trump is right. He deserves his Fox News moderators and selectively picked right wing sycophant audience cheering on whatever he says like a campaign rally. Otherwise the debate is "mAd sUsPeCt."

:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
here's the only thing; when trump starts yelling about how we're looking at "record high gas prices, record high groceries, record high rent"....i don't know what the fukk biden is gonna say as a comeback :dead:

honestly, the best comeback i can come up with is "i inherited a disaster from you". but i truly don't know what the hell biden is gonna say to deflect from these things
I mean… He could probably say it started with him and technically it did.

Biden might have to have his staffers go in the bag and dust off some stats, but Biden can counter that with A LOT of shyt Trump fukked up with…

Abortion
Insurrections
Covid
Corporate bail outs
Stolen documents
Etc.. so much shyt I probably forgot a few

Then, there’s his personal life they can both get in to, but by far Trumps worse. Biden if anything only got the laptop bullshyt with his son (which no one really gives a fukk about).

This dude was paying off hookers with company money
Tax bullshyt
Getting spanked with magazines
Diapers
Legal issues
Cheating on his wife
Epstein
Racists empowerment
Etc…

Lets not forget, people got KILLED because of Trump on Jan 6.

I honestly wouldn’t choose either one if there was a better choice tbh, and I think both would probably be better than the other depending on the situation, but anyone who outright votes for Trump I would have to question their intelligence or sanity/mental health. Dudes character is the worst of any other Presidents publicly

Edit: PS… I don’t plan on voting btw. Not going to worry about what I can’t control

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not sure if anyone knew this either, but Jan. 6 was the first time EVER in the history of the United States that people stormed the capitol… with all the BS that has happened in the states, first time EVER…

And I could understand if it was because of a legit cause.. It was because he had a lot of clowns CONVINCED that Biden STOLE the election. :dead:

Had the people literally crashing out on live TV over it.

nikkas was dressing up as cosplay vikings/warriors in the capitol

Going after HIS Vice President

Putting their feet up on Pelosi’s desk

Injuring police officers and security

Actually rioting, barricading politicians in rooms, with his followers breaking into shyt and getting shot for it like it was a zombie apocalypse movie.

At this point, it’s common sense but as I get older the more I realize common sense isn’t that common with people.

Last year I moved back to the states and began to realize that after covid, after all that, people have literally changed for the worst. Maybe it’s because of the Age of Aquarius and the truth is finally coming out into the light, but there’s a pattern with this dude in office.

But idk about either.. all I know is a debate between the 2 without fanatics will be interesting but I think they might try to storm that shyt too especially if Trump gets washed

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Coli dudes gonna say Trump is right. He deserves his Fox News moderators and selectively picked right wing sycophant audience cheering on whatever he says like a campaign rally. Otherwise the debate is "mAd sUsPeCt."

:dead:

Of course they'll defend him lol.

Maybe it won't actually work but I love the idea of cutting the mic after a period of time. Unless you just want a trainwreck like the last debates, you have to cut Trump's mic or else he'll just keep the fukkery going and refuse to answer questions. I thought Biden handled him perfectly last time by basically being the condescending jackass compared to the unruly bully, but I doubt he wants to try that again.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know your knees hurt, pads be damned. I'd be surprised if you can still walk.:snoop:
It makes no sense for dudes who claim to be 'both-sides' to get upset about Trump being made fun of, but you do it often. Gotta wonder what that's about.