WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He was obviously bullied as a kid. It’s the same reason he lashed out when people were calling him bunker bytch on Twitter

Its the same reason why to this day he can't keep Obama's name out of his mouth. Who always dismissed him as a total joke and NEVER took him seriously which cuts him so deep. That man's mere existence makes his blood boil. He represents every well rounded elite Harvard-bound classmate or peer who ever looked down at him when he was coming up. Anyone who cheetoh perceives to be "better than" or smarter than him and clowns him for it in any way, always gets under his skin, it drives him crazy. There's definitely some deep seated trauma.

That's also why he went out of his way with that "you graduated at the bottom of your class Joe, dont EVER use the word 'smart' around me". You could tell right away it struck a nerve when Joe simply said that his plan wasn't smart.:sas2:

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This debate was all over the place...trump just talks to fluster joe...i see posters sayn that joe biden won the debate...clearly no one won...yall said the same thing with hillary years ago and look how that turned out.

Also that host stinks
Only reason i say biden won is bc he had an actual plan when asked, he had actual facts, he clearly answered the questions asked.

The problem is trump kept interrupting him when he knew biden had him beat. He would just loudly ramble so no one is paying attention to what biden was saying. Biden had a plan for health care, police reform (even tho I dont agree with it) and how to handle covid going forward. Trump had nothing

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if I ever posted it on the coli, but I know I posted it online before. The second trump was the nominee the first time, I said Biden should have ran. The way he was laughing off, Palin's silly shyt, it would have been the same with Trump. And he'd have cruised to an easy win. I never understood why he didn't run.

But now we are seeing it. fukk arguing at all that silly shyt. Laugh at him, call him a clown, tell him to shut up and let him dig his own grave. I welcome 2 more of these. He gonna say nikka on live tv before it's over.. Watch

Honestly I was thinking the same exact thing. I remember around that time I went back and re-watched the VP debate when Biden faced Paul Ryan. Every time he laughed and called bullshyt I thought to myself "yeah Trump would have no answer for this". Hes like a human emoji. If you say some dumb shyt he will appear genuinely amused by what you just said every time and it never gets old. He could just laugh at every single point you make and you lose. The only way to beat that is to appear more knowledgeable and come with irrefutable facts, which is impossible for Trump to do.

his laugh is literally the real-life equivalent of the " :mjlol:" smiley

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Best moments from both candidates:

Trump: Joe could be 200 yards away, he'll still be wearing the biggest mask I've ever seen :russ:

Biden: Don't worry folks, if he loses this election, it's over.

:ufdup:

That was a low key threat, try that dictator shyt if you want to.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Let me get this straight.

Trump said Biden is weak on crime, doesnt support Cops
also Trump said Biden was too tough on crime with 94 Crime Bill

I also notice he only brought up Obama's name twice, pretty smart knowing that tryna drag arguably the most popular man's name isnt working.
:francis:

Daps
I don't know if I ever posted it on the coli, but I know I posted it online before. The second trump was the nominee the first time, I said Biden should have ran. The way he was laughing off, Palin's silly shyt, it would have been the same with Trump. And he'd have cruised to an easy win. I never understood why he didn't run.

But now we are seeing it. fukk arguing at all that silly shyt. Laugh at him, call him a clown, tell him to shut up and let him dig his own grave. I welcome 2 more of these. He gonna say nikka on live tv before it's over.. Watch

He didn't run in 2016 because his son Beau had just passed away a few months before. He wasn't in the emotional headspace to run for office. He was very clearly going through depression.