NPR Poll: After Biden's debate performance, the presidential race is unchanged

Daps
if Biden gets elected he will still be surrounded by individuals that have delegative duties to carry out policy. If he falters after election, he will be replaced by an official of the party that while passive at times, does not have an active agenda to roll AmeriKKKa back to the times of lynching black folk as a family outing. I don't know if people are truly dumb and being led or just stupid and reveling in ignorance, because they really act like the president is the sole decider in every decision about everything.......

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People will vote for Biden’s rotting corpse over four more years of the Trump reality show.
democrats will. i wish i could say with certainty that swing voters will

there's a lotta people out there tired of inflation. and even if they think trump is a huge fakkit, they're willing to tune him out if they think he can change some things

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe in the accuracy of polls but if people vote for Biden anyway after he crashed out in the debate then people really do not f*ck with Trump. :mjlol:

Fred.

Daps
democrats will. i wish i could say with certainty that swing voters will

there's a lotta people out there tired of inflation. and even if they think trump is a huge fakkit, they're willing to tune him out if they think he can change some things
this week’s economic numbers were great, though. inflation is falling faster than was anticipated. rate cuts, according to powell, are probably coming sooner than originally planned.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this week’s economic numbers were great, though. inflation is falling faster than was anticipated. rate cuts, according to powell, are probably coming sooner than originally planned.
there's a lot of stupid voters out there :yeshrug: and i hate to say it, but Dems are lying to the country running this guy. it's a disgrace to pretend he's fit to do the job. he just isn't :dead:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I hope this is true. But I feel it isn't..

He shouldn't be running tbh. This is a shytty situation the country is in.