The Dogpound and 18 Democratic Lawmakers (all white) calls on Sleepy Joe Biden to withdraw from the race live on Anderson Cooper...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
so if dems throw a young candidate in there is trump old and senile all of a sudden?

dude look like a bag of mash potatoes

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Bothsides chick in the Gold dress is bad as hell.
full

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A man who is a felon, audio tapes of him begging to find more votes, secret files in his home which u know he was going to sell off to our enemies and still facing more court dates and nobody saying “ he should dropped out the race” is all u need to know about amerikkka
magas are like dirty bombs you gotta handle them with baby gloves because of how volatile they are. so Trump is still being presented with dignity despite him being a criminal because of how many Americans have cognitive dissonance about it. the more guilty he is the more they act like he is wrongly persecuted. it's a cultish mind hold

they are presenting him legal challenges and exposing his dirt and he is still the only viable option the right is willing to present. he is still getting a helping hand from the supreme court at every turn. it's unreal. when they study this era of American politics if there is still a democracy after his era he will be depicted for what he truly is but not for so long as he has a hold on so many people. so a whoremonger, a treasonous snake and a racist still gets to run again because... white fragility

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's times like these that I wish Dems were more like R's. There is too much on the line for this country to be fractured right now.

Acknowledge the issues instead of trying to fool the people, provide the comparison with the other side, inform them how it would impact them on a personal level - using their own words and policies, and get Ja Rule and Sarah McLaughlin on that stage!

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ipsos also has Biden leading Trump

Ipsos (your source ) also has Biden leading Trump
Which one? The poll I posted has them in a dead heat.
She's also not what we need

"When they go liw, we go high."
She’s waxing trump by 11 points. Even if you incorporate the 3.5 for errors, she’s clearly the favorite.

She’s a person that respects herself, yes, we do need more of that.
It's already over
Only for people who think that. Even with all the bs coming from the Supreme Court, states will have to decide their own fates. Whoever is in power within these states will make all the difference, which is in the hands of voters.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Its not his age, his mind is shot. Guys like Bernie and Warren Buffett are perfectly fine and lucid at their age.
People that speak rarely or through publicists and never in high pressure situations.........the large majority of persons......anybody will fumble in a situation like that.......people can't even give a speech in a controlled environment that they knew was coming.......so they gone have to excuse me if I just look past and old man tripping up who has an entire team of experts to support him in doing his job..........

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

It was the ipsos post debate reation poll. A day after the debate I believe.

It had biden at 46 and trump at 44. Which I guess is a dead heat with a margin of error.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

She’s waxing trump by 11 points. Even if you incorporate the 3.5 for errors, she’s clearly the favorite.

She’s a person that respects herself, yes, we do need more of that.

Only for people who think that. Even with all the bs coming from the Supreme Court, states will have to decide their own fates. Whoever is in power within these states will make all the difference, which is in the hands of vovoters.
If whatever Democrat wins doesn't go above and beyond to stop out the Republican party, then it's just a 4 year reprieve

And it doesn't matter, because she won't run any way

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Michelle Obama is the only person who can lock this race up, unfortunately she has no interest. I still think Biden wins narrowly.

Harris would be the only choice if Biden died or was incapable of continuing and she’d have no chance unless Bernie was the running mate and he found his 2016 energy in a day

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It was the ipsos post debate reation poll. A day after the debate I believe.

It had biden at 46 and trump at 44. Which I guess is a dead heat with a margin of error.
New York times poll has Trump 49% Biden 41% among likely voters

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once again, for all you fukking retards:

Debates do not tell you ANYTHING about how a person will be as president. No president is making actual decisions by themselves in just 2 minutes.