WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I3C8tdq.png

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Thats not all hispanics, its a certain group of hispanics. From what I can tell its mostly cubans, and down south mexicans.

Mexicans that support trump are the most mind boggling, that dude made his campaign about building a wall around your homeland and you have the nerve to support this fakkit?
Cooños aren't logical
yUNYKmH.png

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the focus group discussion of independent swing state voters , Trump had a terrible debate. They straight up shytted on him.

Suburban white women HATED that shyt. People need to understand, middle 'merica always drives towards "stability". This is why they wanted Trump. Because he used the Wall, and BLM/Kaep, Obama...all of these things as a "BuT LoOk At wUt theY DoiNG To oUR beaUTiFul, wHiTe CounTRY!"

But now with the protests, COVID, job losses, etc, these people are significantly MORE scared than they were in 2016. And we know that the biggest motivator for Middle American voters (i.e. white folks) is fear.

What they saw from Trump last night was legitimately horrifying. And I'm not even trying to be funny. It was scary.

if they’re saying something other than Trump won then that means they think he lost

Basically. I mean at this point you gotta call it how you see it if you want to be taken seriously. No,logical adult can look at last night and think that's a person we should have in charge of the military.
The Proud Boy's thing aside, Trump REALLY fukked up for going after Hunter's drug habit.

With a lot of these suburban moms with strung out kids...nah, that wasn't low that was subterranean.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
One thing I can say for sure is that Trump aside from the White Supremacy stuff. Trump should have never mentioned Biden's children and his son's drug problem. White mothers in particular are dealing with this opiod crisis with their children and increased alcoholism. Rehab centers are turning people away because they are full.