Biden Sends Out Debate Challenge To Trump, Wants It Televised With No Audience/Crowds

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Hannity already floating the idea of Trump backing out of the debate

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPwasrtbIAE5Fzx.jpg

GPxxwktbYAAYaEM.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown​

David Edwards

June 13, 2024 10:22AM ET

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown

Donald Trump (Photo via AFP)

Former President Donald Trump claimed that he might intentionally lose the first presidential debate of 2024 in an effort to keep President Joe Biden on the Democratic ticket.

During an interview that aired Thursday on Real America's Voice, Trump sought to lower expectations for his debate performance. He argued that Biden should take a drug test before the event.

"They're going to feed him a lot of stuff, and we should do a drug test," he demanded. "I'd love to do a drug test beforehand."

"If he makes it through, no matter what, how bad, no matter how bad he is, they'll say he was great," he continued.

Trump said he did not want Biden removed from the Democratic ticket even though he polls better than other contenders.

ALSO READ: 8 ways convicted felon Donald Trump doesn't become president

"Well, you know, interestingly, they've done polling, and I do better against almost everybody," he opined. "And so they don't — they don't want to take him off. It depends."

"Maybe I'm better off losing the debate," Trump added. "I'll make sure he stays. I'll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I'll do something like that."

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
"Well, you know, interestingly, they've done polling, and I do better against almost everybody," he opined. "And so they don't — they don't want to take him off. It depends."

"Maybe I'm better off losing the debate," Trump added. "I'll make sure he stays. I'll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I'll do something like that."
Sound like a tactic to get Biden to go soft

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Biden gona get washed in a debate. He speaks to slowly and fumbles. Trump with interrupt him every chance he can get and Biden will forget what he said smh
:francis: you were right
You guys are so clueless. :mjlol:

Live crowds are bullshyt and a tool for both sides to manipulate the TV audience. Both sides would have planted supporters in the audience who would be cheering and booing. Look at the RNC primary debates. Vivek, Meatball and Haley all had supporters in the audience who cheered and booed as necessary in order to help their candidate's messaging and standing to the TV audience. The debaters literally would make sure to say certain things to get the live audience going.

No crowd basically makes everything even. Its all based solely on each President's performance.

Doubt Brandon Jack Biden brehs. Every time he's been doubted or conservative media & Trump campaign has set low expectations by setting the bar at dementia, he's over performed. 2020 DNC speech, both 2020 debates against Trump, 2021 inauguration speech, each state of the Union address has been a success and forced political pundits on Fox News to admit that Biden did well each time.

Trump will be able to attack Biden on inflation and immigration. Biden will bury Trump 6 feet under for attempting to overthrow the government to stay on power. Thats probably when he might start getting mad and yell at Trump.

Its not going to be what many of you desperately want it to be.

I swear you morons talk as if we didn't have a debate between Biden and Trump before. And Trump wasn't the one that came off like a complete maniac and unequivocally lost every debate they had.

Ima let low-information loudmouths like you keep up with this shallow bandwagon of making Biden out to be a complete retard, and this 91 felon charge having, one-term having, covid failing, compulsive living, insurrection causing, election denying, fraudulent business having crooked criminal standing next to him out to be an untouchable master debater.

Gonna be hilarious, once again.
Did it end up being hilarious? :mjgrin: