Tony Yayo: Jay-Z's a Hater, He Tried to Block 50 Cent from Super Bowl Halftime Show (VladTV)

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How didn't Jay promote Cole? Cole was on BP3 and Jay was on Cole's first album.
That’s just collaboration, not promotion. Jay z has the same amount of collaborations with Kendrick and drake. IIRC jay-z has more music with drake than j Cole.

Even j Cole had a line on one of his songs about jay-z not promoting him.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s just collaboration, not promotion. Jay z has the same amount of collaborations with Kendrick and drake. IIRC jay-z has more music with drake than j Cole.

Getting a feature from JAY Z is promotion. Just the same as a Drake feature. They don't need to literally sell your shiit. Just them being a feature will get a track noticed and might get your full album some spins.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I knew someone would say this.

Obviously nobody here including me gives af about 50 cent musically in 2024 but anybody who has traveled to multiple countries internationally knows that the only rap artist that’s universally relevant is 50 cent. It may sound crazy here, but they still playing get rich or die trying all over the world. 50 could do a sold out world tour any time he wants off one album.

Trust me, the last thing I want to be labeled as is a 50 cent stan :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Getting a feature from JAY Z is promotion. Just the same as a Drake feature. They don't need to literally sell your shiit. Just them being a feature will get a track noticed and might get your full album some spins.
No it’s not. Jay z didn’t even promote the song that cole is on :dead:

“They don’t need to literally sell your shyt” uh, yes, that’s the definition of promoting :dead:

If jay z has a guest feature with a less famous artist and that song is a single that’s being promoted as such then yes. But some random track on an album that most people aren’t even going to listen to isn’t “promotion”

J Cole was jay-z’s artist and all you have as an example of him promoting Cole is “well he had that guest verse on track 11 of that one album” :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I forgot nikka Jay can’t do no wrong with y’all nikkas :pachaha:

Fascinating to analyze the Jay z inferiority complex on this site :jbhmm:

Y'all be the same nggas on IG 'You cant trust nobody, it's just me frfr. Cross me once it's over :sadcam: '...but when jay z REALLY bout that life, and TOLD you he bout that life 30 years ago, you call him a "hater' for not wanting to fukk with a ngga that has needled him unprovoked for years

We need to normalize not calling y'all Jay haters. That's too light. It's actually worse. It's an inferiority complex. Jay really makes you nggas feel like a little bytch. So you lash out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

That's not just promotion. That's better than promotion.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Jay was probably getting at 50 in a passive aggressive way behind the scenes. He looks like the type of cat during that slavery that would tell massa every time that slaves would make a escape.

House nikka, don't fukk with me
I'm a field nikka... Go shine cutlery
Go play the quarters where the butlers be
I'ma play the corners where the hustlers be
1720056277637.png

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
😂 facts. 50 stay on some bully who tries to play victim shhit, lmao.

But with all this stuff, there’s a whole aspect to all of it that we don’t know or see…we don’t know what Jayz did off camera to 50 to have 50 on him the way he be, pause…if anything
He didn’t do anything. 50 explained it in his book. He goes at Jay because he sees Jay and Diddy as the two top guys when it comes to hip hop business, and he wants to compete and dominate against the best. It’s not serious with him in that way, it’s sport. It’s like Jordan talking shyt to Magic and Bird or something.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He didn’t do anything. 50 explained it in his book. He goes at Jay because he sees Jay and Diddy as the two top guys when it comes to hip hop business, and he wants to compete and dominate against the best. It’s not serious with him in that way, it’s sport. It’s like Jordan talking shyt to Magic and Bird or something.
It's not sport when u try to get nikkas jammed up and cancelled. If u playing them type of dirty games wit nikkas who ain't did u no physical harm. Imagine the type of dirty games this nikka was playin in the streets.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
He was there because of Eminem, is my point. You notice it wasn't Dre refusing to do the show without him. It was Em.

I understand him and Dre squashed the beef and they cool again, but Dre don't fukk with him like that. Dre wasn't gonna cancel the show over him not being there.

You said he didn’t want him there which isn’t the same as he wasn’t gonna cancel the show over him not being there…

Mag Wheel

All Star
Daps
I thought nikkas knew this. There’s a reason Em let it be known he wouldn’t do it without 50.

I forgot nikka Jay can’t do no wrong with y’all nikkas :pachaha:
What chu mean? It’s always camel hunting season around my way. That ether stay on a low simmer for that no mustache having face like a rat, compared to Beans he wack ass nikka.