Tony Yayo: Jay-Z's a Hater, He Tried to Block 50 Cent from Super Bowl Halftime Show (VladTV)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Fascinating to analyze the Jay z inferiority complex on this site :jbhmm:

Y'all be the same nggas on IG 'You cant trust nobody, it's just me frfr. Cross me once it's over :sadcam: '...but when jay z REALLY bout that life, and TOLD you he bout that life 30 years ago, you call him a "hater' for not wanting to fukk with a ngga that has needled him unprovoked for years

We need to normalize not calling y'all Jay haters. That's too light. It's actually worse. It's an inferiority complex. Jay really makes you nggas feel like a little bytch. So you lash out
Get that nikka dikk out your mouth lil nikka

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get Rich or Die Trying still sounds current. Does Hov have any albums that sound current with good age?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Ok maybe I went to far wit that. But it's aged better than any album Jay has dropped.
GRODT sound straight like the epitome of early 2000's.
I picture mafukkas wearing throwback jerseys and Air Force 1s when I hear that shyt.

Reasonable Doubt sounds timeless to me. The rest of Jay's albums sound dated as fukk.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jay dont like people he can’t sway nor control.

This was a business move at the end of the day.I don’t think the show would have been good if they was to lose Eminem so Jay gave in.

Jay was probably getting at 50 in a passive aggressive way behind the scenes. He looks like the type of cat during that slavery that would tell massa every time that slaves would make a escape.
:why:
It’s not about who he can control. 50 came out the gate dissing Jay Z for clout when he first came out & still does

You just proved everyone’s point.

Why would you block the biggest rap artist ever from performing at the Super Bowl when you have a “financial interest”

That by definition makes you a hater especially for someone who is a notorious capitalist.
You definitely a super 50 stan calling him the biggest rap artist ever :mjlol:
He bigger than Nas, Pac or Big? And I don’t even listen to Em but he’s not bigger than Em

Get Rich or Die Trying still sounds current. Does Hov have any albums that sound current with good age?

Every album he has made still has replay value just like 50

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:why:
It’s not about who he can control. 50 came out the gate dissing Jay Z for clout when he first came out & still does

You definitely a super 50 stan calling him the biggest rap artist ever :mjlol:
He bigger than Nas, Pac or Big? And I don’t even listen to Em but he’s not bigger than Em

Every album he has made still has replay value just like 50
Aparently you didn’t read the thread :heh: