Tony Yayo: Jay-Z's a Hater, He Tried to Block 50 Cent from Super Bowl Halftime Show (VladTV)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I thought nikkas knew this. There’s a reason Em let it be known he wouldn’t do it without 50.

I forgot nikka Jay can’t do no wrong with y’all nikkas :pachaha:
50 been shytting on Jay for years prior. As petty as 50 is I'm pretty sure he would try to do the same shyt if roles were reversed. What Jay DONT do is get on social media dog whistling tryna get nikkas he don't like cancelled and investigated by the govt.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
He was there because of Eminem, is my point. You notice it wasn't Dre refusing to do the show without him. It was Em.

I understand him and Dre squashed the beef and they cool again, but Dre don't fukk with him like that. Dre wasn't gonna cancel the show over him not being there.

I mean honestly who does Dre fukk with, outside of Eminem and Jimmy iovine? I know its a business but some of these things just looks odd.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 been shytting on Jay for years prior. As petty as 50 is I'm pretty sure he would try to do the same shyt if roles were reversed. What Jay DONT do is get on social media dog whistling tryna get nikkas he don't like cancelled and investigated by the govt.
Maybe jay needs to do that to get people to like him more :russ:

That’s what people like for you as a black man to openly shyt 💩 on other black people

We love that shyt :wow:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Jay dont like people he can’t sway nor control.

This was a business move at the end of the day.I don’t think the show would have been good if they was to lose Eminem so Jay gave in.

Jay was probably getting at 50 in a passive aggressive way behind the scenes. He looks like the type of cat during that slavery that would tell massa every time that slaves would make a escape.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
jay tried to stop a nikka whos been on his dikk for 20+ years from performing at something he has a financial interest in... news at 12.
You just proved everyone’s point.

Why would you block the biggest rap artist ever from performing at the Super Bowl when you have a “financial interest”

That by definition makes you a hater especially for someone who is a notorious capitalist.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Maybe jay needs to do that to get people to like him more :russ:

That’s what people like for you as a black man to openly shyt 💩 on other black people

We love that shyt :wow:

Expect Jay to lose character and ruin his rep for a bunch of low
Hanging fruit, brehs.

Barking on folks doesn’t get nowhere. There’s a way to handle things without being a uppity blowhard.

Look where Dame is at and look where Jay at.

Dame barked at everyone and they vowed to get him out of there while Jay got to elevate.

Jigga definitely reads the 48 Laws of Power

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expect Jay to lose character and ruin his rep for a bunch of low
Hanging fruit, brehs.

Barking on folks doesn’t get nowhere. There’s a way to handle things without being a uppity blowhard.

Look where Dame is at and look where Jay at.

Dame barked at everyone and they vowed to get him out of there while Jay got to elevate.

Jigga definitely reads the 48 Laws of Power
I said it as sarcasm but it’s funny

People like 50 personality more than jay’s

Because he likes to openly shyt on other black people

Jay don’t say anything about others

I just find that funny but also interesting

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay dont like people he can’t sway nor control.

This was a business move at the end of the day.I don’t think the show would have been good if they was to lose Eminem so Jay gave in.

Jay was probably getting at 50 in a passive aggressive way behind the scenes. He looks like the type of cat during that slavery that would tell massa every time that slaves would make an escape.
Nah I don’t see it that way

Jay been in 50’s mouth for over 18 years trying to get jay’s attention

Jay not gonna go out his way to help 50

I’m not sure why people jay to not be human and not get back at people that been talking on him in a negative way all those years

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's like 55 :why: it would be crazy if he was relevant
It’s crazy that man is 54-55 but was a real question why he don’t come out on hip-hop 50

When

Kanye
Hammer
Q-tip
And so many others didn’t

I still don’t understand why they want a person so many hate to come out

I don’t get it

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe people are saying 50 cent is a bigger hater than jay-z. Jay z is the biggest hater in hip hop history :mjlol:

Jay z wouldn’t even do a verse for his rappers on his own record label and then forced his verse on the song AFTER it became a hit.

Didn’t someone (I think Gillie) say jay-z offered them a record deal and said if they didn’t sign with him he would blackball them

The same jay-z that used to intentionally put out albums the same time as nas after nas announced the release date of his own album

Jay z has an avalanche of stories from his own peers of being a hater. Almost 30 years in the rap game and never put on a single artist. He didn’t even promote j Cole :mjlol:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
A different dude speaking on Jay every week :scusthov:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Nah I don’t see it that way

Jay been in 50’s mouth for over 18 years trying to get jay’s attention

Jay not gonna go out his way to help 50

I’m not sure why people jay to not be human and not get back at people that been talking on him in a negative way all those years
Jay z is not “helping” 50 cent perform at the Super Bowl. If Eminem is the headliner and he says he requested Dre and 50, and jay-z says no, then that makes him a hater. There is no logical reason business wise to not have 50 there. 50 cent is one of the few rappers outside of Eminem that can actually headline a superbowl half time show.

It’s funny how people point out that 50 cent doesn’t like jay z but nobody elaborates WHY. Maybe because jay z does this type of stuff behind the scenes all the time? Look at how he did the roc-a-fella deal behind dames back. 50 cent has been the same way with diddy and look at how that turned out.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That’s because jay-z would go directly to the feds behind the scenes :heh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I can’t believe people are saying 50 cent is a bigger hater than jay-z. Jay z is the biggest hater in hip hop history :mjlol:

Jay z wouldn’t even do a verse for his rappers on his own record label and then forced his verse on the song AFTER it became a hit.

Didn’t someone (I think Gillie) say jay-z offered them a record deal and said if they didn’t sign with him he would blackball them

The same jay-z that used to intentionally put out albums the same time as nas after nas announced the release date of his own album

Jay z has an avalanche of stories from his own peers of being a hater. Almost 30 years in the rap game and never put on a single artist. He didn’t even promote j Cole :mjlol:
How didn't Jay promote Cole? Cole was on BP3 and Jay was on Cole's first album.