50 Cent Speaks On Being Left Off Super Bowl Show ''Eminem Wouldn't Do It Without Me, Roc Nation Didn't Want Me There''

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Sure he does....for years 50 has s made comments about Jay for no other reason than to troll him.
I said NORE has no reason to lie about this

The first time this shyt ever came to light was when NORE volunteered this information on drink champs, 50 didnt say anything until that... so why would NORE be lying?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I said NORE has no reason to lie about this

The first time this shyt ever came to light was when NORE volunteered this information on drink champs, 50 didnt say anything until that... so why would NORE be lying?

It always came from 50....

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
It always came from 50....
you literally dont know what you talking about :mjlol:

this is before 50 ever said anything and he only started talking about it in response to this

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

this is before 50 ever said anything and he only started talking about it in response to this

That story does not say...Jay DID NOT WANT 50 at thr superbowl....that story says Em specifically asked to have him if he performs.

Snoop even alluded that Dre was the one that wanted him in the show

Did Jay not want Snoop?...
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That story does not say...Jay DID NOT WANT 50 at thr superbowl....that story says Em specifically asked to have him if he performs.

Snoop even alluded that Dre was the one that wanted him in the show

Did Jay not want Snoop?...
:mjlol:
now we moving goalposts and playing semantics :snoop:

did jay specifically single out to nore that dr dre refused to do the super bowl without snoop? why would jay need to volunteer this information to nore if it wasnt an issue? why did eminem need to refuse anything if there wasn't pushback? why was everybody but 50 cent advertised?

keep playing dumb because u dont wanna admit that 50 isnt the first person to bring this situation to light

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
now we moving goalposts and playing semantics :snoop:

did jay specifically single out to nore that dr dre refused to do the super bowl without snoop? why would jay need to volunteer this information to nore if it wasnt an issue? why did eminem need to refuse anything if there wasn't pushback? why was everybody but 50 cent advertised?

keep playing dumb because u dont wanna admit that 50 isnt the first person to bring this situation to light

Nore asked Jay..."how did 50 get In the show and he said Em asked for him"

Where does he say Jay campaigned to have 50 excluded.

The point I made with Snoop is that the whole thing was Dre's decision from the jump which has been corroborated
.no one gives a fukk but you

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nore asked Jay..."how did 50 get In the show and he said Em asked for him"

Where does he say Jay campaigned to have 50 excluded.

The point I made with Snoop is that the whole thing was Dre's decision from the jump which has been corroborated
.no one gives a fukk but you
now u making up shyt :mjlol: please find me the quote of NORE specifying that he asked jay z how 50 specifically got on the show because nothing in that video indicates that

nikkas get proven wrong then start reaching to save face "bbbbbut well nore never exactly said word for word that jay z had an issue with it despite him randomly volunteering that information about 50 but not anybody else who was on the show"

point is nikka.. 50 didnt bring this news to light first, nore did and everybody took it as Em had to fight for 50s involvement, you can continue to act like 50 decided to wake up and randomly start lying about them not wanting him to be involved initially if that helps u sleep at night

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both things can be true. I'm tryna understand why nikkas think Jay would even want 50 at the show when 50 been throwin darts at Jay since 2004.

I mean damn, I would also be like fukk that nikka

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Must be cap, Roc Nation not planning for him to be there and not wanting him there are different things.
It was most likely planned to be an LA show Dre, Snoop and Kendrick + Eminem and Mary for diversity

Like 50 been dissing Jay-z and his wife for 20 years straight, why the hell would he think of inviting 50 cent to the Super bowl :mjlol:
Just shows how big of a person Jay is for even letting him be there, salty people would just book any other stars instead. Like just Snoop, Dre, Kendrick and Mary, or fukking Taylor Swift, Rolling stones or whoever. Talking crazy about people's families like that would get you clipped the way Jay is raised, while he invites you to SB, and c00n as haters be like "Jay is a bytch for not thinking of inviting 50" :snoop:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
now u making up shyt :mjlol: please find me the quote of NORE specifying that he asked jay z how 50 specifically got on the show because nothing in that video indicates that

nikkas get proven wrong then start reaching to save face "bbbbbut well nore never exactly said word for word that jay z had an issue with it despite him randomly volunteering that information about 50 but not anybody else who was on the show"

point is nikka.. 50 didnt bring this news to light first, nore did and everybody took it as Em had to fight for 50s involvement, you can continue to act like 50 decided to wake up and randomly start lying about them not wanting him to be involved initially if that helps u sleep at night

You are literally doing backflips to create a
narrative that Jay went out his way to not have
50 there

You are pathetic :russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You are literally doing backflips to create a
narrative that Jay went out his way to not have
50 there

You are pathetic :russ:
Dudes are clowns.

Even in this fake ass scenario where Jay actively worked against 50. Imagine dissing a man and his family for 20 years, then applying for a job at his company and being mad that he didn't want to hire you. Or worse being mad that he didn't try to head hunt you :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Dudes are clowns.

Even in this fake ass scenario where Jay actively worked against 50. Imagine dissing a man and his family for 20 years, then applying for a job at his company and being mad that he didn't want to hire you. Or worse being mad that he didn't try to head hunt you :mjlol:
suck a dikk nikka, yall are doing all types of mental gymnastics to try to make it seem like hes lying about them not wanting him there while also bringing up reasons justifying WHY they wouldnt want him there in the first place u contradictory dikkhead

I never said jay was right or wrong or his feelings werent justified if the shyt is true, but clearly based on your logic its not out of the realm of possibility that 50 is telling the truth especially when a non-biased party already fukking confirmed jay z feeling a way about it

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Nothing in there is saying jay stop 50 from performing. Eminem just said he wanted 50 to perform with him. If jay didnt want 50 Eminem would been watching with the rest of us.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nothing in there is saying jay stop 50 from performing. Eminem just said he wanted 50 to perform with him. If jay didnt want 50 Eminem would been watching with the rest of us.
Okay bro yall won, nore just randomly brought up jay z going out of his way to explain why 50 was there, it was an innocent exchange with no agenda and jay z has more pull than eminem.. 50 is a liar