50 Cent Speaks On Being Left Off Super Bowl Show ''Eminem Wouldn't Do It Without Me, Roc Nation Didn't Want Me There''

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't have to be nice but he also doesn't need to block him...

Jay and puffy do mad snake shyt behind the scenes and ya act like fif is the issue cos he responds publicly
Ok answer this if it was in reverse do you think 50 would block jay or say something like he was?

You not gonna be disrespectful to me for decades and think things gonna be sweet

fukk that

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Once again if Jay z didn’t want him there he wouldn’t be there

If Eminem had to threat roc nation of pulling out obviously they're was some push back, or he would have simply said, I'm in if I can bring 50 with me. If they had said yes right then and there they would be no story. Jay z being the business man he is, just let it go. If Jay really wanted 50 not to be there, 50 wouldn't be there, but so Eminem, so you are right and wrong at the same time

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Eminem had to threat roc nation of pulling out obviously they're was some push back, or he would have simply said, I'm in if I can bring 50 with me. If they had said yes right then and there they would be no story. Jay z being the business man he is, just let it go. If Jay really wanted 50 not to be there, 50 wouldn't be there, but so Eminem, so you are right and wrong at the same time
It must hurt 50 that Eminem feels jay one of the greatest

No one EVER had or has 50 as one of the best or top 5

And 50 can’t even get a reaction from Jay

And 50 been trying for years

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The whole things honestly sounds like BS and another 50 story to make it seem like Em clout is more than Jay

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
yall keep acting like 50 is lying on your savior hov even tho nore came out and was the first person to even bring this to light and he has no reason to lie about this

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yall keep acting like 50 is lying on your savior hov even tho nore came out and was the first person to even bring this to light and he has no reason to lie about this

Sure he does....for years 50 has s made comments about Jay for no other reason than to troll him.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
"With an animated series for Amazon Freevee called Lady Danger Agent of B.O.O.T.I. featuring Nicki Minaj. "

This doesn't even sound like it has any possibility of being good