Tony Yayo: Jay-Z's a Hater, He Tried to Block 50 Cent from Super Bowl Halftime Show (VladTV)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I thought nikkas knew this. There’s a reason Em let it be known he wouldn’t do it without 50.

I forgot nikka Jay can’t do no wrong with y’all nikkas :pachaha:
Word …… “oh Jay ain’t thinking about 50”

Jay been a petty nikka for years who don’t say shyt in public but will try to shut you down behind the scenes

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought nikkas knew this. There’s a reason Em let it be known he wouldn’t do it without 50.

answer this question and be real

if 50 was in jay's situation 50 would not put a hurdle in jay's path to perform at the superbowl?

or you just expect more from jay

:ohhh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually clicked this 🤢, try to never give this kid views. Madd outta context video title lol…he said Jayz was kinda hating but it was as respectful as possible lol

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Jay and 50 but the latter is the biggest hater easily lol

And he’s made it a point to pick at Jay before and after, not wanting to give him a look is a logical thought.
😂 facts. 50 stay on some bully who tries to play victim shhit, lmao.

But with all this stuff, there’s a whole aspect to all of it that we don’t know or see…we don’t know what Jayz did off camera to 50 to have 50 on him the way he be, pause…if anything

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

jay tried to stop a nikka whos been on his dikk for 20+ years from performing at something he has a financial interest in... news at 12.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Yayo seem like a solid dude and I get that he always gonna ride for 50, but let's be real.

50 so insufferable Jimmy Iovine dropped him with an album left on his original contract, after he sold like 18 million on his first four records :picard:

Even Game goofy ass, with all trouble he caused, completed his Interscope deal.

Hov been pretty level headed for a long time now. If he hating on 50 he ain't alone. Most the industry hate that dude :mjlol: Dre ain't even want him there at the Super Bowl, that only happened because Eminem refused to perform if 50 wasn't there.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Yayo seem like a solid dude and I get that he always gonna ride for 50, but let's be real.

50 so insufferable Jimmy Iovine dropped him with an album left on his original contract, after he sold like 18 million on his first four records :picard:

Even Game goofy ass, with all trouble he caused, completed his Interscope deal.

Hov been pretty level headed for a long time now. If he hating on 50 he ain't alone. Most the industry hate that dude :mjlol: Dre ain't even want him there at the Super Bowl, that only happened because Eminem refused to perform if 50 wasn't there.

Dre didn’t want him at the SB but invited him to his walk of fame ceremony and went to 50’s ceremony. Yall love making up shyt on here. :what: :comeon:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Dre didn’t want him at the SB but invited him to his walk of fame ceremony and went to 50’s ceremony. Yall love making up shyt on here. :what: :comeon:

He was there because of Eminem, is my point. You notice it wasn't Dre refusing to do the show without him. It was Em.

I understand him and Dre squashed the beef and they cool again, but Dre don't fukk with him like that. Dre wasn't gonna cancel the show over him not being there.