Tony Yayo: Jay-Z's a Hater, He Tried to Block 50 Cent from Super Bowl Halftime Show (VladTV)

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not moving the goalpost. I said he didn’t promote jay Cole meaning in general as his signed artist. I say that in past tense because j Cole is allegedly no longer signed to roc nation.

Your most recent example of jay-z promoting j Cole is from before j Cole even had an album out and that was over 15 years ago. You’re proving my point. :gucci:

So jay-z said he distanced himself from j Cole so that he could grow his own fanbase yet you’re still saying he promotes j Cole? Which one is it?

He promoted him when it mattered the most. You don’t have to continually hold the hand of an artist after their loyal core fan base is established.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought nikkas knew this. There’s a reason Em let it be known he wouldn’t do it without 50.

I forgot nikka Jay can’t do no wrong with y’all nikkas :pachaha:

Word …… “oh Jay ain’t thinking about 50”

Jay been a petty nikka for years who don’t say shyt in public but will try to shut you down behind the scenes

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cats just be saying anything.

1st artist signed to Roc Nation - Promotion
Featured on BP3 - Promotion
On BP3 Tour before debut album - Promotion
Jay-Z featured on debut album - Promotion
Featured on Beyoncé’s single - Promotion

He just talking proof in their face but want to act like its not there

Jay did the old artist development with cole now he can drop duds and still sale because he was touring for 3 years straight before his album

thats how he is here to stay now

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
So everybody just going to ignore the fact that 50 been dissing disrespecting and hating on J for 20 years. Jay never gave that boy the attention he was looking for either. If I was Jay I would have tried to block his ass too

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 been shytting on Jay for years prior. As petty as 50 is I'm pretty sure he would try to do the same shyt if roles were reversed. What Jay DONT do is get on social media dog whistling tryna get nikkas he don't like cancelled and investigated by the govt.

Facts

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So everybody just going to ignore the fact that 50 been dissing disrespecting and hating on J for 20 years. Jay never gave that boy the attention he was looking for either. If I was Jay I would have tried to block his ass too
Nah to them jay should take alllllll the disrespect never say a word

Go to every hip-hop 50 concert perform for free

Even tho they talk about him like a dog

Pass out bags of money

Give dame all the credit

Give Dehaven all the money and say this was his life

Etc…

Jay did nothing to get where he at

That’s how it should go

that guy

Superstar
Daps

He just talking proof in their face but want to act like its not there

Jay did the old artist development with cole now he can drop duds and still sale because he was touring for 3 years straight before his album

thats how he is here to stay now

Everybody on roc nation gets a roc-a-fella chain. Even lil uzi vert has a roc a fella chain. :heh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I’m not moving the goalpost. I said he didn’t promote jay Cole meaning in general as his signed artist. I say that in past tense because j Cole is allegedly no longer signed to roc nation.

Your most recent example of jay-z promoting j Cole is from before j Cole even had an album out and that was over 15 years ago. You’re proving my point. :gucci:

So jay-z said he distanced himself from j Cole so that he could grow his own fanbase yet you’re still saying he promotes j Cole? Which one is it?
Cause he gave him all the resources he needed, he treated him like a real label owner and not one who needs his hand held.

He was actively looking for Cole to build his own base up and not have it tied to Jay. And he did exactly that.

He had all the studio time, money for features, money for beats, samples cleared ecr

Got an open push from Jay at the start and if he fail or rise it’s on him. Kinda like a normal record label.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause he gave him all the resources he needed, he treated him like a real label owner and not one who needs his hand held.

He was actively looking for Cole to build his own base up and not have it tied to Jay. And he did exactly that.

He had all the studio time, money for features, money for beats, samples cleared ecr

Got an open push from Jay at the start and if he fail or rise it’s on him. Kinda like a normal record label.
Nah they want Cole to be a best friend

That’s what they wanted

Jay learned the hard way of trying to be cool with his employees

Now you have all these podcast taking shots at him because he wasn’t around as much as they wanted

That bad boy family
ROC a fella family
Sauve house family
Cash money family shyt

Was horrible if you really think about it

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not sport when u try to get nikkas jammed up and cancelled. If u playing them type of dirty games wit nikkas who ain't did u no physical harm. Imagine the type of dirty games this nikka was playin in the streets.
Jay and diddy worked with irv to cancel 50 in the beginning and nikkas are confused as to why 50 keeps his foot on they neck?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Jay and diddy worked with irv to cancel 50 in the beginning and nikkas are confused as to why 50 keeps his foot on they neck?
That never happened. Jay never actively did anything to stop 50. 50 even said puff tried signing him, he was in his office and someone walked in, 59 pulled out his gun, puff told he can’t sign him causes he’s to real and he was coming off the shyt with Shyne.

Jay wasn’t even cool with irv and ja no more. After 02 with irv trying to sign nas. J
Jay put 50 onto the Reebok deal to spite irv and murder inc.

Jay was dissing them all over bp2. Especially on the watcher.

50 don’t like Jay over two thingd

Beans was trying sign state p. While actively dissing Jay and they was still signed to him. And Jay killed the deal.

Same thing with puff and mase

And 50 said Jay lied to him over the Kanye shyt. When they was in the sales battle, Jay said he wouldn’t come out and perform with Kanye, so 50 didn’t get em to perform with him and Jay popped up

After that 50 hated him.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Word …… “oh Jay ain’t thinking about 50”

Jay been a petty nikka for years who don’t say shyt in public but will try to shut you down behind the scenes
Exactly. Jay was the one who sent meek mill at Drake. He’s smart to use his connections and get people to do his dirty job for him.