Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Nope, everybody is lying and Jay is good peoples

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Does wayne even care about this to begin with? :what:

All this crying when wayne hasn't released anything this year nor does he have the biggest rap song of the year so far...and plus, where was the outrage in 2013 when beyonce and co did the superbowl and wayne didn't? When he was more popping then than he is now.
Yeah he cares.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Does wayne even care about this to begin with? :what:

All this crying when wayne hasn't released anything this year nor does he have the biggest rap song of the year so far...and plus, where was the outrage in 2013 when beyonce and co did the superbowl and wayne didn't? When he was more popping then than he is now.
Yeah he cares.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
50 mad Puff And Jay lil bro him. That’s all. And not to mention Puff smutting out his baby mom
50 views Puffy and Jay as his peers in this Mogul shyt and they have lapped him several times financially.

Remember the I get money “billion dollar remix”? Theyre both billionaires and on a different level now

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I don’t know why everyone is so up in arms about this anyway - Camel is known snake.

He tried to talk to Travis Scott out of doing the halftime show with Maroon 5 because of how the NFL did Kaepernick, only to turn around and say “we were past kneeling” when they had a bag for him and Roc Nation lol

Jay is the type of guy to tell you to quit knowing you’re about to be promoted to manager and then he’ll go apply for that same position…

You gotta not let him sweet talk you

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
50 mad Puff And Jay lil bro him. That’s all. And not to mention Puff smutting out his baby mom

50 ain’t trippin over that ho…

She chose to be a “sex worker” for a ballerina named Sean.

Jay and 50 never had no real issues that I knew of.

It was more like competition although Jay did kinda passive aggressively diss 50 in that 09 interview

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
50 ain’t trippin over that ho…

She chose to be a “sex worker” for a ballerina named Sean.

Jay and 50 never had no real issues that I knew of.

It was more like competition although Jay did kinda passive aggressively diss 50 in that 09 interview
What :what:

He went on a damn smear campaign against her :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikkas are obsessed with making jay look bad. They crying about this c00n who got a pass for being gay( literally kissing another man on the lips) if jay did that he would be called gay thru this day. If one of u nikkas were exposed in here like that you would be called that. But dude gets a pass

Never understood that.

He wouldn’t be gay he’d be a victim of child molestation. Which is terrible and the fact that nobody is holding Birdman accountable for being a pedophilic attempted murderer is fukking disgusting.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He also been very jealous of 50 cent

I love 50 but:

• - Jay has more money
  • - He is present in his children’s lives
  • - The mother of said children is Beyonce as opposed to a hood boogers and Harlots
  • - Far more respected musically

I can keep pointing up things, but what exactly is Jay jealous of 50 for? What does 50 have that Jay would want?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
50 views Puffy and Jay as his peers in this Mogul shyt and they have lapped him several times financially.

Remember the I get money “billion dollar remix”? Theyre both billionaires and on a different level now

He likes to poke at Jay specifically because it’s as close to the kind of competition you could have with another hustler.

50 got more money+ street cred than most rappers not named Jay-z. Not that Jay is seen as a tough guy but that’s a real hustler/street nikka doing what 50 is doing on a higher level and that’s always been the case since they first spoke on each other.