Tony Yayo: Jay-Z's a Hater, He Tried to Block 50 Cent from Super Bowl Halftime Show (VladTV)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A New York nikka been dissing you for 15 years and you dont wanna give him a feature of a west coast show that you are arranging in the west coast?

And that’s hating? :mjlol:

It’s almost like when Dipset were dissing Jay-z and called him a hater cause Djs didn’t play their music at their sports bar.

What else? Should Biden donate money to Isis? Nation of Islam to the KKK? :jbhmm:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Word …… “oh Jay ain’t thinking about 50”

Jay been a petty nikka for years who don’t say shyt in public but will try to shut you down behind the scenes
Why would a 55 year old multi billionaire businessman be on instagram dissing people like a clown? :mjlol:

I swear kids these days

This is Jays event, why the hell would he want a dude that stays dissing him and his wife in it? Now the fact that he even did let 50 join says more about him being the bigger man.

Do you think 50 would pay millions to cast Henchman, Game or Ross in one of his series? :dahell:

Mull

Pro
Daps
50 started working with Mase to get under Puff skin. Started working with Beanz to get under Hov skin. Started messing with Knox to get at Meek. And he saying Hov the hater?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Exactly. Jay was the one who sent meek mill at Drake. He’s smart to use his connections and get people to do his dirty job for him.
Jayz didn’t send meek after drake lol.

Dudes just be making up shyt

Meek felt like Drake was subbing him on the song, drama showed that Drake was cause he didn’t even write it and let meek listen to the reference track.

And meek jumped out the window after that. Meek was on roc nation management at the time, so I’m sure they was doing as much damage control as physically possible.

Jay and Drake was literally working together on music around that time.

Jay was on his never album on pound cake.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
50 started working with Mase to get under Puff skin. Started working with Beanz to get under Hov skin. Started messing with Knox to get at Meek. And he saying Hov the hater?
50 was already working with Mike before meek ever signed to mmg. Meek use to be around 50 before mmg. And he was lowkey clowning Ross on twitter during him and 50 beef.

Meek connection to Philly was Mike Knox and they gunit Philly guys. 50 also said that’s why he never dissed me or try to attack him when he had plenty of chances, was cause of Mike and other Philly guys.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Cause he gave him all the resources he needed, he treated him like a real label owner and not one who needs his hand held.

He was actively looking for Cole to build his own base up and not have it tied to Jay. And he did exactly that.

He had all the studio time, money for features, money for beats, samples cleared ecr

Got an open push from Jay at the start and if he fail or rise it’s on him. Kinda like a normal record label.
So you’re proving my point

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first two, I think he started messing with them because around that time he was expanding G-Unit as a record label and looking for already established rappers to add on (MOP, Mobb Deep, etc…) Mase and Beans just made sense. Might have been some pettiness there too tho, lol, specifically with Beans. Wasn’t that around the time Jayz said “Nobody is scared of 50 Cent”? and 50 started blackin on him?

I don’t think he ever really messed with Knox like that, like you never seen him really rock with him that tough, he was just security detail here and there to put some change in his pocket, that was Yayo’s man really.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you’re proving my point
Your point is he wasn’t treating him like a tag along and like his own artist.

Tell artist like big krit who couldn’t get basic samples cleared that Jay did nothing for Cole.

You know how much money it cost to get “work out” cleared?

You know the look you got as an artist no album, underground, no hits to go on a world tour like bp3 tour? And come out during Jay set also?

Get a feature on beyonce album on already hit single without you?

And he wouldn’t jump on any random Cole song for a reason, he wanted it to be a song that made sense and not some random throwaway. And it was still a random throwaway so he just jumped on it to help out.

He gave him all the resources in the world to succeed and not be in jay shadow.

So he wouldn’t be like bleek, who’s fanbase is Jay base and if Jay ain’t attach to it, they don’t care for it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The first two, I think he started messing with them because around that time he was expanding G-Unit as a record label and looking for already established rappers to add on (MOP, Mobb Deep, etc…) Mase and Beans just made sense. Might have been some pettiness there too tho, lol, specifically with Beans. Wasn’t that around the time Jayz said “Nobody is scared of 50 Cent”? and 50 started blackin on him?

I don’t think he ever really messed with Knox like that, like you never seen him really rock with him that tough, he was just security detail here and there to put some change in his pocket, that was Yayo’s man really.
Remember he tried to sign beans and free way before that. Around big spender from freeway. Jay wouldn’t release them to him.

But he definitely was using beans around the time beans was dissing Jay. He knew beans was washed and just wanted to attach himself to him cause he was dissing Jay. He ditch that nikka immediately after lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember he tried to sign beans and free way before that. Around big spender from freeway. Jay wouldn’t release them to him.

But he definitely was using beans around the time beans was dissing Jay. He knew beans was washed and just wanted to attach himself to him cause he was dissing Jay. He ditch that nikka immediately after lol.
True. I forgot about Free, I think him and 50 are still close today, that was his guy lowkey, he was really trying to get him on G-Unit

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your point is he wasn’t treating him like a tag along and like his own artist.

Tell artist like big krit who couldn’t get basic samples cleared that Jay did nothing for Cole.

You know how much money it cost to get “work out” cleared?

You know the look you got as an artist no album, underground, no hits to go on a world tour like bp3 tour? And come out during Jay set also?

Get a feature on beyonce album on already hit single without you?

And he wouldn’t jump on any random Cole song for a reason, he wanted it to be a song that made sense and not some random throwaway. And it was still a random throwaway so he just jumped on it to help out.

He gave him all the resources in the world to succeed and not be in jay shadow.

So he wouldn’t be like bleek, who’s fanbase is Jay base and if Jay ain’t attach to it, they don’t care for it.
:mjlol:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
All 50 cent does is hate and troll people on IG so why are people acting like Jay is wrong for returning the energy? Not saying Jay is above criticism but 50 Cent should be the last person talking about someone hating on him. :dahell:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All 50 cent does is hate and troll people on IG so why are people acting like Jay is wrong for returning the energy? Not saying Jay is above criticism but 50 Cent should be the last person talking about someone hating on him. :dahell:

50 hasn't said anything?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Jayz didn’t send meek after drake lol.

Dudes just be making up shyt

Meek felt like Drake was subbing him on the song, drama showed that Drake was cause he didn’t even write it and let meek listen to the reference track.

And meek jumped out the window after that. Meek was on roc nation management at the time, so I’m sure they was doing as much damage control as physically possible.

Jay and Drake was literally working together on music around that time.

Jay was on his never album on pound cake.
i initially thought that too but started reading threads on people connecting the dots leading up to the meek mill/drake beef. it makes sense...

drake stepped away from tidal to sign with apple music - Drake Reportedly Walked Out on Tidal at the Very Last Minute

that pissed jay-z off of course but jack dorsey ended up buying tidal for a nice price and made jay look like a genius business man.

jack dorsey got close to jay and of course both are connected in the entertainment industry. the question is why would jack step in and buy a music platform?

Taylor Rooks Looks Stunning In New OVO Campaign :skip:

and of course jack does this - Jack Dorsey has entered the epic rap beef between Kendrick Lamar and Drake

then there's one last piece of the drake/meek mill beef that drama threw out there

he mentions this is a lot deeper, involves a lot of higher up people and doesn't deny drake's 30 for 30 freestyle was about Hov.

but like i said, this is just what i read and all of the dots connect imo. i might be over thinking it....but i think there's a lot of powerful people involved in that beef that were trying to destroy drake and i think they are also involved in the drake/kendrick beef somehow :hubie: