• Not a hater, but he a sneak disser and coward

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Nope, everybody is lying and Jay is good peoples

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Same Wayne they all up in arms for said all this goofy c00nerific shyt. Uncle Ruckus would be proud :mjlol:

"Black Lives Matter? MY LIFE MATTER!" . Might be one of the all time ignant lines in history. :mjlol:

Pullin out the red rag :mjlol:

I know we gotta pretend this didn't happen tho

After seeing this again...I'm glad Kendrick preforming he should bring this nikka out just to perform Humble

Krs2

Pro
Daps
nikkas are obsessed with making jay look bad. They crying about this c00n who got a pass for being gay( literally kissing another man on the lips) if jay did that he would be called gay thru this day. If one of u nikkas were exposed in here like that you would be called that. But dude gets a pass

Never understood that.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Jay Z has bitten artists, but this is a rewrite. For one, WTT was a joint album with Kanye. Don't see how he took something from Kanye for a joint album he was a part of. BP3 wasn't really some abstract weirdo themed album. It was a typical Jay album with mostly Kanye production. There were no abstract or weirdo themes on that album. Same goes for Magna Carta except there is no Ye on that album.

While we're at it Kanye is one of the biggest wave riders in Hip Hop. Bigger than Jay Z

He started going a darker route with the visuals and abstract cover art. This was also during the time where folks were really accusing him of being with the occult...

Same with Magna Carter... Remember the Picasso baby video where he had some spirit cooked as the lead role?

nikkah went from American Gangster to that phase . Then started hanging with the FOI and 5 percenters with Jay Elec after he made all his bread doing that. The nikkah really is a cameleon :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So we basically got Cam and Mase outright saying Jigga is blocking Wayne from performing over past issues... and picking Kendrick to perform while hes dragging the corpse of Drake around the world like Achilles did Hector in Troy

This is just the latest in a LONG line of accusations on Hov being green asf... for example, he tried to block 50 from doing the Super Bowl til Em came out and said he wouldnt do it if 50 aint there

Jay blackballed Dame for years, but not just Dame... the whole former Roc-A-Fella (thats a while other topic though)

When he was president of Def Jam he had major problemas with DMX and LL Cool J for the way he basically shelved there albums, even Method Man wasnt feeling him then

Then he bushed his whole relationship with Irv cause Irv tried to do business Nas, which was foul enough but understandable... but remember Heineken called Nas on MTV Diary to do a commercial and he said nah he aint trying to sell beer to the babies in the hood?

And then Jay turned around and did the same commercial throwing darts at Nas

This Camel been hating for a very long time, Im convinced if Big didnt die... matter fact fukk that he took a Biggie song and made it seem like Big came to him in a dream just to talk about how great he is :scusthov:

No wonder Big Pun threw a cristal bottle at his dome and chased him (allegedly I dont think Pun had that stamina :dame:) around a sofa

Yes and this has been known for years when it all came to a head with the Nas and Jay beef… New York really got to see what a bytch ass nikka Jay was and now it’s lookin like he still the same bytch nikka doing bytch shyt

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He started going a darker route with the visuals and abstract cover art. This was also during the time where folks were really accusing him of being with the occult...

Same with Magna Carter... Remember the Picasso baby video where he had some spirit cooked as the lead role?

nikkah went from American Gangster to that phase . Then started hanging with the FOI and 5 percenters with Jay Elec after he made all his bread doing that. The nikkah really is a cameleon :mjlol:

You might need to revisit the "nikka What, nikka Who" video. That video was before all this. It still looks like a 2010 era video even though its fron 1999. That was the beginning of the dark Jay Z videos.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You start as a hero, but stick around long enough you become the villain. That's where Jay-z is these days. He's now viewed as the "establishment".
Comes with the territory. It's happened time and time again.
Bruh Jay been a slimy ass nikka for years… I’m old enough to remember when he was getting called out of the hoe shyt he was on back in the last 90s

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
Hov looked out for Weezy when he had his issues with his daddy Beatrice…

People assume that Jay is a a$$hole simply because:

He’s moves in silence

He’s not out here looking for accolades from his peers

They were literally together a few weeks ago. Every time Weezy gets a chance he lets people know how much respect he has for Jay Z

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you just like me for real lmao Ill make this whole thread to rile up the 50 year old Jigga stans, whole time Ima go back to some American Gangster when its time to roll up :manny:

Ppl take The Booth too serious, Jay is unlikeable as a mufukka but hes an official GOAT
That's some goofball ass shyt haha