50 Cent Speaks On Being Left Off Super Bowl Show ''Eminem Wouldn't Do It Without Me, Roc Nation Didn't Want Me There''

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
suck a dikk nikka, yall are doing all types of mental gymnastics to try to make it seem like hes lying about them not wanting him there while also bringing up reasons justifying WHY they wouldnt want him there in the first place u contradictory dikkhead

I never said jay was right or wrong or his feelings werent justified if the shyt is true, but clearly based on your logic its not out of the realm of possibility that 50 is telling the truth especially when a non-biased party already fukking confirmed jay z feeling a way about it
:mjlol:
What are you talking about kid, who confirmed what? Read the articles you posted again and quote that part. Cause I can’t find it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Okay bro yall won, nore just randomly brought up jay z going out of his way to explain why 50 was there, it was an innocent exchange with no agenda and jay z has more pull than eminem.. 50 is a liar
All nore said the white guy called for 50 cent. Nobody ever said Jay didnt want 50

For the 1000th time if Jay didnt want him there 50 would not nor Em. Dre sure as hell wasnt gon not peform because of them two. Tbh it should just been West Coast anyway

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
you: 50 is a liar!
also you: even if it was true, jay z has every right to not want him there because 50 has always dissed him!
contradictory dikkhead
How is it contradictory?

It's like saying Jimmy Butler is capping about his injury, but even if he wasn't injured he shouldn't be in Paris.

Perhaps such simple abc 123 logic is too advanced for you, not my fault :yeshrug: