KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why be shocked? She won't last long in the Democratic Primary anyway.

She's ahead in South Carolina already. She has the money to last. Do I think she's going to win the nom? Hell no. But despite a clear attempt to destroy her campaign by various forces...she's still going to do well.

Side note...tax credits are the laziest policy. She's selling that as something to help inequality and while it would certainly help working and middle class blacks....low income people do NOT benefit from tax credits because they don't even pay enough taxes for it to matter.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She's ahead in South Carolina already. She has the money to last. Do I think she's going to win the nom? Hell no. But despite a clear attempt to destroy her campaign by various forces...she's still going to do well.

Side note...tax credits are the laziest policy. She's selling that as something to help inequality and while it would certainly help working and middle class blacks....low income people do NOT benefit from tax credits because they don't even pay enough taxes for it to matter.
That's now. We have to see how she will do in the debates in the summer. The South Carolina primary aren't until February of 2020 ai believe. Things will change by then. Especially, if Holder gets in the race.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
America owes a huge debt to black people.

Truthfully it's a debt that can never be fully repaid.

But my question to to you is, do you really think in the U.S.A in 2019, that reparations for black people will EVER happen?

And I propose this question because I feel like some of you are going to shun a candidate who is not fighting for that, and if thats something you acknowledge is never going to happen, why dismiss someone for it?

I almost feel like its the equivalent for not voting for somebody because they refuse to promise to end world hunger. Or totally cure cancer/AIDS/Influenza.

:jbhmm:
Feel free to take your defeatist mindset and go sit in the corner while the rest of us try and get something done specifically for AAs

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Bernie lost to Hilary. Kamala is essentially the Democrats chosen one thus far regardless of the money Bernie has raised thus far. And now in 2020 Bernie is considered damage goods to an extent. Some people realize that a lot of the things he preaches would never pass Congress. The only crowd Bernie has is the progressives which will isolate him from regular liberals and Democratic moderates. Kamala won't be able to get the progressive vote, but she'll have the liberals and moderates which is a bigger voting population.

Beto lost in a historically conservative state and he came the closest out or any recent Democrat. It's nearly impossible for a Democrat to win that state so that can't be held against him. It doesn't matter that Ted Cruz is a piece of shyt, what matters to Texans is that he's conservative and a bigot just like them. The votes and response Beto got from young people is something that can translate into a nation wide youth movement for Beto. Beto's issue is that he won't have the corporate money that Kamala has which is why Kamala has a better chance of beating him. Plus, Kamala is a bi-racial female which is white liberals wet dream. But then again, Hilary was the favorite against Obama and look what happened there.
The bold is WRONG

Hillary CHEATED to win the nomination PERIOD

This is common knowledge at this point smfh

Yall love talking just to talk without not a lick of facts to back your statements up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m good with another 4 years of Trump for real. Let this country burn and the other minority like illegals feel the heat

shyt they want to blame black folks for everything tho...:russ: Trump gets re-elected by a majority of his white fanbase in EC states they'll blame that on us too... :mjpls: fukk it... #wetriedtowarnthem :ld:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
shyt they want to blame black folks for everything tho...:russ: Trump gets re-elected by a majority of his white fanbase in EC states they'll blame that on us too... :mjpls: fukk it... #wetriedtowarnthem :ld:
THey'd just put the heat on straight black men for not voting for that bytch Kamala. You know its coming. Rather she loses the nomination or the general election, straight black men will get the heat. So fukk it. Damn if we do, damn if we dont. Let Trump invoke fear in these fakkits for four more years. Black people been through must worst. This current administration is truth telling serum and Im all for it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
7bhWc4c.gif

WILL SOMEONE EDUCATE THIS fukkING FOOL ABOUT HARRIS'S DIRTY ASS RECORD AS THE D.A.??? :what:

YOU SAID I made up everything in my post to YOU, then you said I made up EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU?!!!

WHICH ONE IS IT????
That poster has been lost for a while now

No need to waste your time attempting to enlighten him

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
America owes a huge debt to black people.

Truthfully it's a debt that can never be fully repaid.

But my question to to you is, do you really think in the U.S.A in 2019, that reparations for black people will EVER happen?

And I propose this question because I feel like some of you are going to shun a candidate who is not fighting for that, and if thats something you acknowledge is never going to happen, why dismiss someone for it?

I almost feel like its the equivalent for not voting for somebody because they refuse to promise to end world hunger. Or totally cure cancer/AIDS/Influenza.

:jbhmm:

I bet you thought you were being deep when you typed this bullshyt out :francis: