KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And this is precisely why folks have been bashing her. You can't come in declaring on MLK day, evoking Shirley Chisholm, Oakland, and the civil rights era, then when the group whose history you're using as a prop ask for specifics, you suddenly switch to "I'm for everybody" politics. If that's the case, you should have came through the "I'm for everybody" door :martin:
Period.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
her father is INDIO-Jamaican, not even a BLACK Jamaican she doesn't even identify as BLACK when she's asked...:mjpls: She just says she's american... and the killer part is that her father comes from slave owners in jamaica and he's PROUD of that... had the native BLACK jamaican slaves working the fields and he's proud of that, then turned around and denounced her when Kamala besmirched his jamaican heritage talking about the weed comments!!! :deadrose: You cannot make this shyt up...

I DONT fukk WITH THIS WENCH
BUT LETS NOT PUT OUT MISINFORMATION...

1. HER FATHER IS A DESCENDANT OF JAMAICAN SLAVES.

2. SLAVERY WAS ALREADY ABOLISHED WHEN INDIANS ARRIVED IN JAMAICA.

3. CAN YOU SHOW ME PROOF HES PROUD
OF COMING FROM SLAVE OWNERS?
TARIQ IS THE ONLY PERSON I HEARD THIS FROM...

DUDE SEEMS LIKE A STAND UP GUY
FROM EVERYTHING IVE READ ON HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This that dumb shyt :snoop:

HOW IS WHAT I SAID DUMB???:wtf: LOOK AT WHAT SHE'S DONE!!! She PROTECTS CORRUPT COPS, SHE LOCKS UP INNOCENT PEOPLE TO BE USED AS SLAVE LABOR IN PRISONS, STOP IT. YOU WORSE THAN A fukkING TRUMP SUPPORTER VOTING FOR THIS bytch JUST CAUSE SHE APPEARS TO BE "BLACK" WHO DOES THAT!!!???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I DONT fukk WITH THIS WENCH
BUT LETS NOT PUT OUT MISINFORMATION...

1. HER FATHER IS A DESCENDANT OF JAMAICAN SLAVES.

2. SLAVERY WAS ALREADY ABOLISHED WHEN INDIANS ARRIVED IN JAMAICA.

3. CAN YOU SHOW ME PROOF HES PROUD
OF COMING FROM SLAVE OWNERS?
TARIQ IS THE ONLY PERSON I HEARD THIS FROM...

DUDE SEEMS LIKE A STAND UP GUY
FROM EVERYTHING IVE READ ON HIM.

Donald Harris, Kamala Harris Father: 5 Fast Facts to Know | Heavy.com

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Donald Harris, Kamala Harris Father: 5 Fast Facts to Know | Heavy.com

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

:manny:

HOW DOES KNOWING HIS HISTORY MAKE HIM PROUD
OF BEING A DESCENDANT OF A SLAVE OWNER?

IN THAT SAME ARTICLE ARE PICS OF BOTH OF HIS BLACK GRANDMOTHERS
BUT YOU DISINGENUOUSLY CALLED HIM INDIAN.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Lift ACT is actually a great idea that could realistically get passed and benefit black people. Reparations for ADOS is going to mean a Republican president for the next 30 years. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

HOW DOES THIS MAKE HIM PROUD
OF BEING A DESCENDANT OF A SLAVE OWNER?

IN THAT SAME ARTICLE ARE PICS OF BOTH OF HIS BLACK GRANDMOTHERS
BUT YOU DISINGENIOUSLY CALLED HIM INDIAN.

There's another passage in this article of how her grandfather or forebearers treated BLACK jamaican slaves in Jamaica..

Reparations Time? Kamala Harris' Father Says Family Descended from a Jamaican Slave Owner

I wouldn't have been proud of my descendants if they was brutal slave owners...:hubie: but that's just me...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:someone needs to do an interview where they ask them about there platform . Softball questions about what there gonna do for the LGBT and immigrant communities. They lay out all there policies about what there gonna do to help those communities. Then drop that hook on them and ask about how are you gonna help the black community and how reparations seems to be a big talking point at the moment. Watching them juelz that after having specific policy for other groups would be amusing:sas2:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
HOW IS WHAT I SAID DUMB???:wtf: LOOK AT WHAT SHE'S DONE!!! She PROTECTS CORRUPT COPS, SHE LOCKS UP INNOCENT PEOPLE TO BE USED AS SLAVE LABOR IN PRISONS, STOP IT. YOU WORSE THAN A fukkING TRUMP SUPPORTER VOTING FOR THIS bytch JUST CAUSE SHE APPEARS TO BE "BLACK" WHO DOES THAT!!!???
More dumb shyt. You randomly made up everything you’ve said to me from jump.

Not even sure you are reading my posts at this point.
Just yelling hashtags and dumb shyt :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lift ACT is actually a great idea that could realistically get passed and benefit black people. Reparations for ADOS is going to mean a Republican president for the next 30 years. :yeshrug:

It's not on Black People to save america...:manny: We are only 13% of the entire population the rest of white america who keeps voting these sick republican b*stards in needs to Hold their own nuts...:ld: No one asks the jews or asians to come out in support the democrats keep focused on us like a fukking magnet... fukk it, either you give us what we want or we all suffer... :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The condescending tone of this bytch. When they get a question they don't feel they have to answer.

:hhh:

"Look,,,,"

Then she starts stammering and stuttering, repeating the history of the issue. Fool we know about the 250 plus years of slavery and another 100 plus of Jim Crow. Is your administration going to provide any solutions directly for ADOS or not???
The reality is ADOS coalition will have to bring Tangibles to these politicians before they do anything.

Hashtags and angry forum posts aint cutting it.