Kamala Harris Mama:" I raised them in an African-American community, for a very special reason."

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

This isn't a family that identifies as black American but of course she wants to when it benefits her.. I don't even get why black people are hellbent on claiming her.. Chinese don't look at half black/half Chinese people as Chinese? Do white people look at half white/half black as black?

Watch Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator​

How Sen. Kamala Harris' Indian heritage and pioneering mother propelled her​

Thats what they were talking about till it was more beneficial to big up being "black." She even did the pander play with the fake "I got high listening to Tupac" pander like Hilary did the "I take hot sauce with me everywhere" fake pander play and Joe Biden's "you aint black" play. If you think she's the best candidate then vote for her and push her because of that. But stop lying to everyone and calling her black when she's not...
So you don’t consider Bob Marley black:jbhmm:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
So you don’t consider Bob Marley black:jbhmm:

these are agents applying a racial purity test onto black people who came to the americas via the trans atlantic slave trade and had racial admixture due to mass rape for centuries.

Genos

Superstar
Daps

This isn't a family that identifies as black American but of course she wants to when it benefits her.. I don't even get why black people are hellbent on claiming her.. Chinese don't look at half black/half Chinese people as Chinese? Do white people look at half white/half black as black?

Watch Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator​

How Sen. Kamala Harris' Indian heritage and pioneering mother propelled her​

Thats what they were talking about till it was more beneficial to big up being "black." She even did the pander play with the fake "I got high listening to Tupac" pander like Hilary did the "I take hot sauce with me everywhere" fake pander play and Joe Biden's "you aint black" play. If you think she's the best candidate then vote for her and push her because of that. But stop lying to everyone and calling her black when she's not...
She's biracial, I don't get how this is hard to understand. As a politician you're going to milk whatever you are to make waves. No one was calling Obama the 44th white president even though he was raised by his cac mother and cac grandparents in primarily cac areas. She wasn't the first black senator but she was the first Indian senator. She may become the first black female president AND the first black Indian president.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Story was mentioned 4 years ago, when the internet shepherds gave their flock the signal to repeat his baa-baa- babble.

Will be avoided now, like it was then
Cliff Notes
A Black intellectual study/discussion group developed in the Bay. Attracted students from the multiple schools in the area. Kamala's parents met there. And by coincidence, Merrit College student Huey Newton attended the group.

Author points out the influence this study group had on what later developed into the Black Panther Party.

*8 and a half minutes

In keeping with OP's point about identity and orientation, here is a snippet about the Black study group mentioned earlier. Where Kamala's parents met. The Afro American Association (@4:15)

Professor Donna Murch delivers a lecture about The Power of The Public University. Much of it from her book listed below

content