I finally watched that Kamala Harris Reparations clip the BothSiders love

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So called Pro-black folks: we live in AmeriKKKa, a white supremacist wasteland that never does right for black people and those most vulnerable

Also so called pro black people: federal government where are my tangibles :saddoge

Make it make sense. Notice that many of these so called pro black folks are all over the place?

Look, I get it. I get the frustration. I get the anger. In the past I’ve also considered maybe republicans are the best bet if we aren’t getting what we need from democrats. I was a fool and in a bad place thinking wise. But at the end of the day we are the only racial demographic that feels the government is completely beholdened to help us, finance us, make us stronger. Other groups from Asians to Latinos take care of their own damn selves. Meanwhile these pro black folks that call America AmeriKKKa expect this nation and land to somehow bend over backwards for us. I’m not saying it’s not deserved. It is. But it’s not entirely realistic given our numbers, lack of financial power, lack of leverage, lack of representation.

There’s only so much bytching you can do until you realize we are on our own. We need our own leaders, and use our own sources of power (such as HBCUs) to create our own plans and our own solutions. Same as we did in the past. The US government has done much. Maybe not enough but enough to let us stand on our own feet. A strengthened, emboldened, empowered black community would have far more political muscle if we had more money, more people (let’s say 20% of the population minimum).

Without self autonomy we are dead. Let’s start there and start local.

You just dont see the full vision. We already know this is a white supremacist wasteland and reperations will likely never happen. Democrats cant wait to dump black people for the next minority class who inspires less hatred. Point is,we just want to get the Democrats and white liberals on record that they want to approve reperations. Get them on record that they have an agenda specefic to black peoples needs.

That way when they followthrough on none of it, Maybe a decade from now yall will be ready to throw in the towel and see things clearly. We strongly recommend preparing to leave the country:respect:

This is a win win situation for #BothSides. The seed has been planted,the Democrats are on the clock. Now subconsciously yall will never be able to NOT think about what Dems aint doing for black people. It was easy before when everyone was on the plantation and nobody asked for shyt or called Democrats out.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Cori Bush too but no one champion her so she lost her seat. Never heard a word of support from so called Reparations or no vote crowd

Her and the breh from Louisiana were clear in supporting reparations and the No Tangible, No Vote crowd was nowhere to be found and clearly didn't vote.

shyt like that is why we won't take @ORDER_66 and co seriously. They don't support the people who run on a reparations platform.

Cori Bush is a full-bore clown & if she was truly serious about garnering support for reparations, Bush would've/should've spoke about reparations long before releasing her H. Res. 414. in May 2023.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Then the reworded it to throw other races some bread and finally give the black farmers some too. The contrarians still complaining. They're knowledge of the issues is only surface level.
This is what she is saying without saying it. They don't care to know the issue just have opinions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This some old cowardly talk, no one's outrightly reprimanding black millionaire athletes musician's philanthropist investors etc due to them donating to a superpac, them and grass root donations should be the key. But like I said we rather be into performative shyt. You get the shyt studied and presented through the airwaves their will be no denying the impact that our community has went through. People talk reparations but don't know how to quantify it and how it can legitimately be done. If black was tired of " but it's for everyone policies " we would be doing the above.
To add to this the Asian Crime bill most both siders love to quote as a race based initiative was similar to what you are talking about. Studies and such. The bill was about exposing and documenting crime targeting Asians. The coli said they don't want another "study" bill then kept pushing this Asian bill as something that Black people were not given that Asians got as a tangible. When the tangibles were to come after the bill similar to what you are saying here

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Cori Bush is a full-bore clown & if she was truly serious about garnering support for reparations, Bush would've/should've spoke about reparations long before releasing her H. Res. 414. in May 2023.
If she would have “spoke about” reparations before her resolution, then you would be saying she’s all talk and hasn’t done anything. There is no satisfying most of you short of them pulling a check out of their pocket and handing it to you. You’ve already decided in your minds that a Democrat isn’t going to support reparations regardless of what they say.

And then they have to approach it exactly how you want them to approach it or else it’s not good enough. This isn’t about reparations, it’s about your disdain for Democrats.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
If she would have “spoke about” reparations before her resolution, then you would be saying she’s all talk and hasn’t done anything. There is no satisfying most of you short of them pulling a check out of their pocket and handing it to you. You’ve already decided in your minds that a Democrat isn’t going to support reparations regardless of what they say.

And then they have to approach it exactly how you want them to approach it or else it’s not good enough. This isn’t about reparations, it’s about your disdain for Democrats.

All your Democratic shill rants won't/doesn't change the fact that Cori Bush was an ineffective & naïve Congresswoman whose only accomplishment was politically pandering to crash dummies just like yourself.

:mjlol::umad:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
All your Democratic shill rants won't/doesn't change the fact that Cori Bush was an ineffective & naïve Congresswoman whose only accomplishment was politically pandering to crash dummies just like yourself.

:mjlol::umad:

You probably have 10 times as many posts about Democrats as I do and you call me a shill? I rarely even engage with you idiots on here about politics, lol.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You probably have 10 times as many posts about Democrats as I do and you call me a shill? I rarely even engage with you idiots on here about politics, lol.

Judging by your unintelligible, short sided posts, it's easy to see who's the idiot. :pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore