KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
America owes a huge debt to black people.

Truthfully it's a debt that can never be fully repaid.

But my question to to you is, do you really think in the U.S.A in 2019, that reparations for black people will EVER happen?

And I propose this question because I feel like some of you are going to shun a candidate who is not fighting for that, and if thats something you acknowledge is never going to happen, why dismiss someone for it?

I almost feel like its the equivalent for not voting for somebody because they refuse to promise to end world hunger. Or totally cure cancer/AIDS/Influenza.

:jbhmm:
Breh it's a Russian bot strategy. Make reparations, such a an unpopular political position that will doom the Democrat party as 70% of Americans are against reparations, into a main issue, rile up black people into make this a single issue for them, and watch as Trump wins the white vote in a landslide. For Dems it becomes damned if they support it, dammed if they are against. And it seems to be working.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
She’s certainly not #ADOS
:yeshrug:

That I agree and the dad look like a Indo Jamaican with a splash of black lineage to boot.

But is political black because her father is Jamaican. Why anyone would be surprised that she doesn’t rep black American interests is beyond me.

Jamaica is a black island doesn’t mean all Jamaicans are black.

:ehh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Typical bot rhetoric, thanks for exposing yourself.:ehh:
Typical democratic shill rhetoric who thinks Kamala, Bernie, or Corey would save your ass. Even going so far as too use the vehicular that the Harris campaign uses to shame us for not voting for her.

But it doesn’t matter which of these puppets are in the White House, they said reperations aren’t happening and won’t do shyt for just black people so why should I give them a vote? See you think “oh he said trump, he must support him” instead of thinking “these clowns don’t stand a chance” reassures you lack critical thinking.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Personally, I think Warren will get the nomination. All the other candidates have to do is attack Harris's record and use her father's message against her.

Everyone has something they can be attacked over but Harris' record is particularly odious IMO. If she was white we'd be seeing a lot of articles about it. In terms of Warren I don't see it. She's not good on stage and lacks charisma. Plus will have to deal with anger Bernie stans still upset over 2016.

IMO whoever wins will do so by avoiding the trenches of the far left and finding success with a moderate left angle. Beto or Biden. Maybe Sherrod Brown but he lacks charisma.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Typical democratic shill rhetoric who thinks Kamala, Bernie, or Corey would save your ass. Even going so far as too use the vehicular that the Harris campaign uses to shame us for not voting for her.

But it doesn’t matter which of these puppets are in the White House, they said reperations aren’t happening and won’t do shyt for just black people so why should I give them a vote? See you think “oh he said trump, he must support him” instead of thinking “these clowns don’t stand a chance” reassures you lack critical thinking.
LOL @ "Democratic shill". Stop responding to me bot.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Breh it's a Russian bot strategy. Make reparations, such a an unpopular political position that will doom the Democrat party as 70% of Americans are against reparations, into a main issue, rile up black people into make this a single issue for them, and watch as Trump wins the white vote in a landslide. For Dems it becomes damned if they support it, dammed if they are against. And it seems to be working.
these bot accusations are insulting and very :mjpls:

anything that doesn't toe the party line=bot :russell:

why is your bytchass in every ADOS/reparations thread anyways, what are you hoping to achieve here Mr. "ACL Gang" :jbhmm: