KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
More dumb shyt. You randomly made up everything you’ve said to me from jump.

Not even sure you are reading my posts at this point.
Just yelling hashtags and dumb shyt :francis:

I MADE UP WHAT i WROTE???? :laff::laff::laff: I made up EVERYTHING you fukking xbox retard why do you think there's so much backlash about this bytch I'm on google right now and seen her records you dumb nikka!!! everything I said is true!!!

Kamala Harris Went to Bat for Dirty Prosecutors as California Attorney General

I'M LYING?!!?! :wtf:

Ask yourself why didn't the bytch prosecute Steve Mnuchin?!? :stopitslime: Ask yourself what happened to Mittrice Robinson!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You made up what you wrote about me. Arguing against random things I didn’t say.

Thus this post :smh:

7bhWc4c.gif

WILL SOMEONE EDUCATE THIS fukkING FOOL ABOUT HARRIS'S DIRTY ASS RECORD AS THE D.A.??? :what:

YOU SAID I made up everything in my post to YOU, then you said I made up EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU?!!!

WHICH ONE IS IT????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
7bhWc4c.gif

WILL SOMEONE EDUCATE THIS fukkING FOOL ABOUT HARRIS'S DIRTY ASS RECORD AS THE D.A.??? :what:

YOU SAID I made up everything in my post to YOU, then you said I made up EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU?!!!

WHICH ONE IS IT????
fukk man how old r u?

From the first post of mine you quoted you’ve been arguing against some whole other shyt.

What the fukk is your problem breh:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk man how old r u?

From the first post of mine you quoted you’ve been arguing against some whole other shyt.

What the fukk is your problem breh:mjlol:

:martin: I'm trying to warn you dumb ass muthafukkas even thinking about voting for this bytch and you defending her trying to play #bothsides of the fukking argument...bottom line your like a trump supporter don't care until shyt backfires on you but so gung ho about the shyt in the beginning...

#wetriedtowarnyou :what: fukking dumbass... you deserve everything coming to you if you put her in office... don't cry afterwards...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:martin: I'm trying to warn you dumb ass muthafukkas even thinking about voting for this bytch and you defending her trying to play #bothsides of the fukking argument...bottom line your like a trump supporter don't care until shyt backfires on you but so gung ho about the shyt in the beginning...

#wetriedtowarnyou :what: fukking dumbass... you deserve everything coming to you if you put her in office... don't cry afterwards...
Again a bunch of random dumb shyt :mjlol:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can we give the nod to holder already , he does have a lite brite wife tho:ehh: