Kamala Harris Mama:" I raised them in an African-American community, for a very special reason."

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Gotta give props to Kamala's mother for the awareness and the attempt. :ehh: Had more sense than these non-FBA black immigrants calling FBAs "akatas" thinking they're special type nikkas and know more about America than FBAs. :mjpls:
Yes I saw Only Logical's video on Grace Jones

also from Jamaica but put in a white area and became an extreme wench.

Far Far better to grow up in an FBA nieghborhood. and literally Tether on to FBA's People accept their skin folks just like an Armenian would be more accepted in the white american community. The Kardashians are white tethers/

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Stick with black people (descendants of slaves) for protection, but don't do anything specific for them.
Like how we stick with america for protection despite this country doing nothing specific for them.

Think that people won't position themselves for the best possible outcome.
Fiddler positioned himself for the best possible outcome for himself.

A tale as old as time.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
She's biracial,
Correct. So why are black people running with a biracial who culturally was raised Indian cosplaying as black for political votes?
I don't get how this is hard to understand. As a politician you're going to milk whatever you are to make waves.
Its not hard to understand. Whats pathetic is black people are, yet again, going along with people pandering for votes. A biracial, who was raised in an Indian culture is cosplaying as black and black people are twerking with pom poms for it?
:scust:

While no white person will ever accept Obama as white. And I doubt Asians would view Tiger Woods as asian if he wasnt a successful golf player (if they even accept him as Asian).. And if they do accept them, they have to be able to pass. Only black people allow biracial as leaders even though they have two communities inside of them making them potentially leaving them open to being compromised.
She wasn't the first black senator but she was the first Indian senator. She may become the first black female president AND the first black Indian president.
I don't care about symbolic gestures. I'd rather see her campaign based on her being tied to black issues (that's a hard sell) over a fake race she didn't identify with until it was profitable. Thats why she lied about smoking weed listing to Pac lmao. Its No different than Hilary and her "I carry hot sauce with me" schtick, or Bill Clinton and his saxophone ploy, or even Obama and his "I speak with ebonics when I speak to a black audience" play. Its all pandering and we got grown adults cheering it on and basing their votes on it. Its all just disappointing especially when more energy is placed on who we should vote for over how we should be connecting together with like minds and actually building since the gov't answers to those that lobby them into their positions and NOT who votes for them...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So you don’t consider Bob Marley black:jbhmm:

I don’t. Do white people consider him white? If his dad was Asian, would asian people consider him asian? Why are black people on some white one drop rule type shyt?
:dahell:

I will say at least Bob Marley was tied to black issues. Kamala/Obama? Not so much...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So Samoans, Arabs, Pacific Islanders, Australian Aborigines etc are all black? Anyone with melanin is black?

Yes they are black, they are discriminated against by whites and contain just as much melanin as myself

Everyone outside of Arabs.

And there are black Arabs as well, so I don't know what the fukk you are on about

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Yes they are black, they are discriminated against by whites and contain just as much melanin as myself

Everyone outside of Arabs.

And there are black Arabs as well, so I don't know what the fukk you are on about
Obviously I was referring to the darker skinned Arabs.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm dating one, her entire family is cool. A lot of yall have no clue what you are talking about
You’re one of the dumbest people on this board who speaks with authority.

I’ve dated Indian chicks before that’s how I know what I’m talking about.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don’t. Do white people consider him white? If his dad was Asian, would asian people consider him asian? Why are black people on some white one drop rule type shyt?
:dahell:

I will say at least Bob Marley was tied to black issues. Kamala/Obama? Not so much...

whose issues were they tied to? :jbhmm:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You’re one of the dumbest people on this board who speaks with authority.

I’ve dated Indian chicks before that’s how I know what I’m talking about.

The value I provide to the planet, black peiople and america supersedes yours 10 fold.

I am dating a dark-skinned south Asian woman NOW her fam has given me no static.

Maybe because I am on my square.....

You on the other hand......