KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's now. We have to see how she will do in the debates in the summer. The South Carolina primary aren't until February of 2020 ai believe. Things will change by then. Especially, if Holder gets in the race.

Here's the thing. Harris is probably the most talented candidate. Only Beto can come close to her polish. She's also whip smart (and a lawyer/prosecutor) so you know she can debate. She's going to do very well against a field that looks pretty weak right now. I don't think she's going to win - IMO the nom will be Biden or Beto. But she'll prob be one of the last 4 candidates left.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
she's getting frustrated with this issue.
I came in here to say this. You can see it too.
Black America is not voting for Kamala. :francis:
You mean a good percentage of straight ADOS males will not vote for her. Black women will still vote for the Dem candidate in mass.

Black men will get the blame when she (or who the nominee is) lose.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
But her father is black.

She has an indian mother and she bypassed black men to marry a white guy

Why on earth would we expect her to look out for blacks?

I refuse to support a black politician who doesn’t have a black spouse (unless the only other option is a republican)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Here's the thing. Harris is probably the most talented candidate. Only Beto can come close to her polish. She's also whip smart (and a lawyer/prosecutor) so you know she can debate. She's going to do very well against a field that looks pretty weak right now. I don't think she's going to win - IMO the nom will be Biden or Beto. But she'll prob be one of the last 4 candidates left.
Personally, I think Warren will get the nomination. All the other candidates have to do is attack Harris's record and use her father's message against her.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The bold is WRONG

Hillary CHEATED to win the nomination PERIOD

This is common knowledge at this point smfh

Yall love talking just to talk without not a lick of facts to back your statements up
Sometimes you have to just accept the election results. The same way Hilary Clinton fans need to accept the election results regardless of what the Russians and the Trump campaign may have did to help Trump win.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
But her father is black.

:yeshrug:
donald-harris.jpg

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
It's not on Black People to save america...:manny: We are only 13% of the entire population the rest of white america who keeps voting these sick republican b*stards in needs to Hold their own nuts...:ld: No one asks the jews or asians to come out in support the democrats keep focused on us like a fukking magnet... fukk it, either you give us what we want or we all suffer... :manny:
What if I told you that Lift Act could pave the way for a realistic chance of reparations coming to fruition?:ohhh:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
From a gentleman's perspective, it has become glaringly apparent that the democratic strategy is not to seek out more "radical" black voters, but rather balance between the buffoonery of the right with the idealism of liberalism. Thou art more concerned with grasping the mainstream white vote than fringe black votes.

Tis truly such a grand wager and shall have many political repercussions, regardless of the winner of such duel!

My good sir, many would say she is perhaps one of the few candidates telling thyself the truth.

Any candidate promising our good and hopeful race reparations or only black legislation without prior knowledge and approval of a majority caucasian house and senate from majority caucasian constituencies is selling thyself nothing but hope and symbolism, the very thing many of our kind disliked Obama for.

Thou cannot believe the caucasian race to be truly against thyself and thine race while expecting a varied form of "freedom" from such person, correct good sir?

what's the impetus behind using that avatar and using that jargon? your shyt is all mixed up

you've brought up that tired ass "only Black legislation" point which has been refuted time and time again

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What if I told you that Lift Act could pave the way for a realistic chance of reparations coming to fruition?:ohhh:

Black people's median income doesnt get to white folks levels even under lift act... fukk it... they have Billions to pay israel they can give money to US... they just don't want to...:camby: