I finally watched that Kamala Harris Reparations clip the BothSiders love

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
No, it's actually "short-sided," which is a golf idiom meaning "attempting a shot, missing, and ending up in a worse predicament than before," which is exactly what you've been doing, idiot.

:mjlol::pachaha::lolbron:
That’s not what that short sided means in golf either. Do you play golf? That means hitting the ball on the side of the green with less “green” space between the your ball and the hole, ie. the short side of the green.

It seems your comment is now your incorrect definition of being “short sided.” The irony, lol

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
That’s not what that short sided means in golf either. Do you play golf? That means hitting the ball on the side of the green with less “green” space between the your ball and the hole, ie. the short side of the green.

Clearly, you haven't played golf, because if you had, you'd know that "short-sided" also refers to hitting a bad golf shot to the side with less green. This leaves you in a more difficult position, making it hard to reach the green.

"The phrase "short-sided" describes a situation where a golfer is in a more difficult position due to the shot placement. In golf, being "short-sided" refers to hitting a shot that lands on the side of the green with less room to work with, often leaving a difficult approach or recovery shot. This can make it challenging to get the ball close to the hole, as there’s limited space between the ball and the flagstick, often with a bunker or rough in between."

First off, what does short-sided mean?

It's when you've missed the green with your approach shot and are left with a pitch with little green between you and the hole compared to other spots around the green. You've heard of a "good miss." Well, the short-sided approach is the polar opposite of that.

The shot you hit after short-siding yourself can determine how bad -- or limited -- the damage will be on your scorecard."

https://www.pga.com/archive/golf-in...igate-your-pitch-shots-when-youre-short-sided

It seems your comment is now your incorrect definition of being “short sided.” The irony, lol

Except he was wrong again, lol. Y’all are legit idiots on here

Keep doubling down on your sheer stupidity.:pachaha: :umad:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Clearly, you haven't played golf, because if you had, you'd know that "short-sided" also refers to hitting a bad golf shot to the side with less green. This leaves you in a more difficult position, making it hard to reach the green.

"The phrase "short-sided" describes a situation where a golfer is in a more difficult position due to the shot placement. In golf, being "short-sided" refers to hitting a shot that lands on the side of the green with less room to work with, often leaving a difficult approach or recovery shot. This can make it challenging to get the ball close to the hole, as there’s limited space between the ball and the flagstick, often with a bunker or rough in between."

First off, what does short-sided mean?

It's when you've missed the green with your approach shot and are left with a pitch with little green between you and the hole compared to other spots around the green. You've heard of a "good miss." Well, the short-sided approach is the polar opposite of that.

The shot you hit after short-siding yourself can determine how bad -- or limited -- the damage will be on your scorecard."

https://www.pga.com/archive/golf-in...igate-your-pitch-shots-when-youre-short-sided

Keep doubling down on your sheer stupidity.:pachaha: :umad:
What you said in the first paragraph is what I said. Short-sided is a description of your positioning, not what you’re trying to make it out to be. A more difficult shot is merely a byproduct of being short-sided… which is explained in what you quoted.

You keep trying to save yourself from your mistake and it’s not working. Short sided as a golf term is never used to describe someone’s thoughts or comments.

Edit: Actually, let’s just do this. Explain to me what was “short sided” about my original comment you quoted and I’ll believe that’s what you actually meant.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
All dat money blacks donated to Harris should've been pooled to start a blacksuper pac...we never think about shyt correctly.

So now these dumbasses gonna vote Harris in and hope in 2028 she does for us.

Then in 2032 they gonna continue to do the same damn thing

Fact is we got too many rich negroes that don't really wanna get black folks any real help.

It's all a game and we are losing. Our churches are fukking money pits, our politicians don't push for initiatives that mean anything...just empty legislation...

We are done as a people until we actually put the diaspora, gender, education, and economics wars aside and truly unite.

We don't have a choice anymore...but watch we will play kick the can and be back here again in 2028 and 2032.

I'm tired of the black race losing dammit

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
What you said in the first paragraph is what I said.

And you're just regurgitating my original statement on "short-sided" with random information you just searched up about Golf. :dead:

No, it's actually "short-sided," which is a golf idiom meaning "attempting a shot, missing, and ending up in a worse predicament than before," which is exactly what you've been doing, idiot.

:mjlol::pachaha::lolbron:

Short-sided is a description of your positioning, not what you’re trying to make it out to be.

Short-sided is also used as an idiomatic expression, something you also clearly know nothing about

You keep trying to save yourself from your mistake and it’s not working. Short sided as a golf term is never used to describe someone’s thoughts or comments.

You keep grasping for straws trying to be right, but I've already embarrassed & proven you wrong numerous times with facts that you can't refute.

"Short-sided" is a specific term used in golf (and sometimes metaphorically in other contexts) to describe a situation where a person is at a disadvantage due to their position or decision. It refers to hitting a shot that leaves the ball on the side of the green with less space to work with, making the next shot more difficult."

Your turn :russ::lolbron::mjlol::umad:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
And you're just regurgitating my original statement on "short-sided" with random information you just searched up about Golf. :dead:

Short-sided is also used as an idiomatic expression, something you also clearly know nothing about

You keep grasping for straws trying to be right, but I've already embarrassed & proven you wrong numerous times with facts that you can't refute.

"Short-sided" is a specific term used in golf (and sometimes metaphorically in other contexts) to describe a situation where a person is at a disadvantage due to their position or decision. It refers to hitting a shot that leaves the ball on the side of the green with less space to work with, making the next shot more difficult."

Your turn :russ::lolbron::mjlol::umad:
I have never used that term outside of golf, and as I said before, it’s used to describe where you hit the ball, as in the short side of the green.

Even googling other uses, all it pulls up is a reference to my understanding of the term or trying to correct it to short-sighted. So maybe I’m wrong, but AI doesn’t even generate the description you’re talking about. I’d be interested in the link that gave you that definition. Maybe I learned a new use of that term?

But as I said before, if you tell me what I said that was “short sided,” according to the definition you’re using, I’ll accept that’s what you meant. But it doesn’t really make sense in the context you used it, which is why I don’t think that’s what you mean. How does saying you will never be satisfied result in me being short sided?

Edit: You don’t even have to worry about. I just took a glance at your post history and I don’t even know how I got caught up going back and forth with you… smh.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Can you show where Japanese and Native Americans got reparations. I don't mean lawsuits, I mean bills from congress that provided cash payments. You keep saying the shyt, well provide evidence.
Congress provided $38 million in reparations in 1948 and forty years later paid an additional $20,000 to each surviving individual who had been detained in the camps.

After World War II, the Indian Claims Commission paid a total of $1.3 billion in reparations to Native Americans. This amount provided only $1000 per individual and offered little overall benefit.

U.S. finalizes $3.4 billion settlement with American Indians​

The missing funds at the center of the class-action case involve what are called Individual Indian Money accounts, which are supposed to represent the property of individual Indians. The accounts are held by the United States as trustee.

So the US is even managing their money for them, as individual accounts.

Not hard to find on google.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Congress provided $38 million in reparations in 1948 and forty years later paid an additional $20,000 to each surviving individual who had been detained in the camps.

After World War II, the Indian Claims Commission paid a total of $1.3 billion in reparations to Native Americans. This amount provided only $1000 per individual and offered little overall benefit.

U.S. finalizes $3.4 billion settlement with American Indians​

The missing funds at the center of the class-action case involve what are called Individual Indian Money accounts, which are supposed to represent the property of individual Indians. The accounts are held by the United States as trustee.

So the US is even managing their money for them, as individual accounts.

Not hard to find on google.

They always think we crazy when we tell them the US govt has paid other groups reparations with cash...:dead::beli:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason Shills can give for actively undermining Reparations. Is they're afraid it will make white people mad? Talk about c00ning.
:pachaha:

The United States pays reparations every day—just not to Black America​

The United States Has Paid Reparations for a Host of Issues. Why not Slavery?​

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The only reason Shills can give for actively undermining Reparations. Is they're afraid it will make white people mad? Talk about c00ning.
:pachaha:

The United States pays reparations every day—just not to Black America​

The United States Has Paid Reparations for a Host of Issues. Why not Slavery?​

"Cataloging the harms suffered by Black Americans through the centuries from slavery itself through segregation, disenfranchisement, economic and educational discrimination, wealth inequality, and more, they found that no group was perhaps more deserving of being made whole. They also studied and cataloged a huge system of American restorative compensation that works every day to make people whole for harms they have suffered. What they didn’t find, however, was a connection between the two."

The US pays reparations, but when it comes to those who have suffered the worst and are the most deserving of being made whole, they US finds excuses to not perform redress.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Cori Bush is a full-bore clown & if she was truly serious about garnering support for reparations, Bush would've/should've spoke about reparations long before releasing her H. Res. 414. in May 2023.

Cori is more serious about reparations than you are.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nonsense clown. I've discussed "reparations" on this site more than Cori Bush has her entire political career. :mjlol: :unimpressed:

Discussing reparations in a few posts on thecoli is more work than putting a bill together and submitting it to congress, apparently.

:unimpressed: