KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who are you entertaining?

Put me on game breh.

She’s the one on TV with a chance(however slight) to make it. Gotta put her up against what’s there:manny:

I don't like what I see from ANY candidate right now, but I know EVIL when I see it and I will do everything in my power to see ADOS get tangibles this election come hell or high water... :demonic: I will not vote for the lesser of two evils that idea is bullshyt... If it comes down to it I'll vote for bernie or tulsi gabbard if the DCCC conspires to push her ahead of everyone with her horrible record I will probably just stay home... NOT voting is a choice fukk this bytch...:camby:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm trying to figure out why this would come as a shock to anyone.

Her mother is Indian and her father is Jamaican. She has no African-American roots. Why would she go out of her way to fight for American-Americans?

This bytch had the nerve to announce her candidacy on the MLK Holiday. She's trying to use black people (esp black women) to fuel her campaign. Using black women (AKA's) as her blackness pass.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is Kamala Harris even #ADOS herself? :patrice:

l thought she had an Indian mom and a Jamaican dad. I'm not surprised at all by this.

her father is INDIO-Jamaican, not even a BLACK Jamaican she doesn't even identify as BLACK when she's asked...:mjpls: She just says she's american... and the killer part is that her father comes from slave owners in jamaica and he's PROUD of that... had the native BLACK jamaican slaves working the fields and he's proud of that, then turned around and denounced her when Kamala besmirched his jamaican heritage talking about the weed comments!!! :deadrose: You cannot make this shyt up...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her father is INDIO-Jamaican, not even a BLACK Jamaican she doesn't even identify as BLACK when she's asked...:mjpls: She just says she's american... and the killer part is that her father comes from slave owners in jamaica and he's PROUD of that... had the native BLACK jamaican slaves working the fields and he's proud of that, then turned around and denounced her when Kamala besmirched his jamaican heritage talking about the weed comments!!! :deadrose: You cannot make this shyt up...

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dead:

With what you just said, I have to imagine that she grew up with 0 racial pride in her blackness :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now Kamala and AOC have presented a form of "Reparations" that will technically apply to poor white people.

And they wonder why they cant get black people behind them :mjlol:

This shyt is just... :deadmanny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't like what I see from ANY candidate right now, but I know EVIL when I see it and I will do everything in my power to see ADOS get tangibles this election come hell or high water... :demonic:
Ironically “tangibles for ADOS” is the least descriptive least “tangible” thing you could ask for. Those are just hashtags and buzzwords that deal with emotions. And can easily be shooed away with the Russian bots.

You should be asking for Healthcare, Education, infrastructure spending, housing, business loans/subsidies, etc.

Those are the real tangibles.

I will not vote for the lesser of two evils that idea is bullshyt... If it comes down to it I'll vote for bernie or tulsi gabbard if the DCCC conspires to push her ahead of everyone with her horrible record I will probably just stay home... NOT voting is a choice fukk this bytch...:camby:
Don’t see how you could chose old white man number 1028463728 over her. Bernie been talking this same shyt for decades and been sitting there though all the shyt that’s fukked up. Don’t know much about Tulsi or where she stands, but I plan to learn more about her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ironically “tangibles for ADOS” is the least descriptive least “tangible” thing you could ask for. Those are just hashtags and buzzwords that deal with emotions. And can easily be shooed away with the Russian bots.

You should be asking for Healthcare, Education, infrastructure spending, housing, business loans/subsidies, etc.

Those are the real tangibles.

Don’t see how you could chose old white man number 1028463728 over her. Bernie been talking this same shyt for decades and been sitting there though all the shyt that’s fukked up. Don’t know much about Tulsi or where she stands, but I plan to learn more about her.

it is what it is... Reparations or bust...:what: what you think we mean by tangibles man...:what:

Like I said IF they push her at the forefront I would RATHER vote for bernie but they'll screw him again as usual... I ain't voting for this fake ass black bytch just because she APPEARS black, stop falling for the okie doke...::why: fukk THIS bytch!!!!! So everyone gets fukking reparations EXCEPT US!!??? fukk that shyt...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it is what it is... Reparations or bust...:what: what you think we mean by tangibles man...:what:

Like I said IF they push her at the forefront I would RATHER vote for bernie but they'll screw him again as usual... I ain't voting for this fake ass black bytch just because she APPEARS black, stop falling for the okie doke...::why: fukk THIS bytch!!!!! So everyone gets fukking reparations EXCEPT US!!??? fukk that shyt...
This that dumb shyt :snoop: