KAMALA HARRIS FINALLY SAYS SHE NOT GIVING BLACKS shyt. But she is still for reparations

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
her father is INDIO-Jamaican, not even a BLACK Jamaican she doesn't even identify as BLACK when she's asked...:mjpls: She just says she's american... and the killer part is that her father comes from slave owners in jamaica and he's PROUD of that... had the native BLACK jamaican slaves working the fields and he's proud of that, then turned around and denounced her when Kamala besmirched his jamaican heritage talking about the weed comments!!! :deadrose: You cannot make this shyt up...
wow:pachaha: This is amazing:mjlol:

you have a source about her father's slave owner heritage

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The reality is ADOS coalition will have to bring Tangibles to these politicians before they do anything.

Hashtags and angry forum posts aint cutting it.
:hhh:Stop playing naive like ADOS doesn't have an agenda.

You are not even ADOS, why are you in every topic spreading misinformation?:hhhnah:

concise

Veteran
Daps
She seems like she would have been much better off declaring sometime in the summer.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie lost to Hilary. Kamala is essentially the Democrats chosen one thus far regardless of the money Bernie has raised thus far. And now in 2020 Bernie is considered damage goods to an extent. Some people realize that a lot of the things he preaches would never pass Congress. The only crowd Bernie has is the progressives which will isolate him from regular liberals and Democratic moderates. Kamala won't be able to get the progressive vote, but she'll have the liberals and moderates which is a bigger voting population.

Beto lost in a historically conservative state and he came the closest out or any recent Democrat. It's nearly impossible for a Democrat to win that state so that can't be held against him. It doesn't matter that Ted Cruz is a piece of shyt, what matters to Texans is that he's conservative and a bigot just like them. The votes and response Beto got from young people is something that can translate into a nation wide youth movement for Beto. Beto's issue is that he won't have the corporate money that Kamala has which is why Kamala has a better chance of beating him. Plus, Kamala is a bi-racial female which is white liberals wet dream. But then again, Hilary was the favorite against Obama and look what happened there.

Yep. I saw an article the other day recommending that Bernie should tell the country he is only running for one term so they feel less worried about his old ass being in office.

There's another passage in this article of how her grandfather or forebearers treated BLACK jamaican slaves in Jamaica..

Reparations Time? Kamala Harris' Father Says Family Descended from a Jamaican Slave Owner

I wouldn't have been proud of my descendants if they was brutal slave owners...:hubie: but that's just me...

Blackbright News

Something else to remember is that over the course of the year the same Jamaicans stanning Kamala now will be begging for her to speak out about deportations happening to them in the UK. If you look at that channel I linked for a while now its something that has been happening under the radar. Yeah I know it will be crazy to hear them complain about something happening outside of America but this is something I forsee happening. They gonna ask her to speak out about the deportations since nobody in UK is doing it for them.

Basically she is gonna lose her cool when Black people all over are criticizing her.