Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is the same dude talking big shyt in this thread but back in 2016 here he was doing what he called other posters “c00ns” for
:what::beli:

I had a nikka on Facebook calling me a c00n because I said you coward ass nikkas gave Obama too many passes. How can you expect your next white daddy to do something for for you when you didn't hold c00n ass Obama feet to the fire:dahell:... im tired of yall nikkas :snoop:

Let me know when they're doing something specifically for the black community :russell:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-folks-cant-agree-on-shyt.481615/

I guess he wasn’t “black” enough himself back then. Unless anyone has any further inquiries to try to lie, deflect or devalue my contribution to this thread or run with yet another slanderous “exposal” - I’m done with this disposal
tenor.gif

If you’re going to call someone out at least make sure you’re own statements are consistent because ummm - fast forward hits a little different.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is the same dude talking big shyt in this thread back in 2016 and here he is doing what he called other posters “c00ns” for
:what::beli:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-folks-cant-agree-on-shyt.481615/

I guess he wasn’t “black” enough himself back then.
tenor.gif

If you’re going to call someone out at least make sure you’re own statements are consistent because ummm
tenor.gif
I'm not sure where your gotcha is I've always called Obama a spineless coward :gucci:. None of this is going to make you black:mjlol: quoted me 3 times ill think about responding after the next 8

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dominicans aren't black, doesn't matter if it's not a race

I'm happy your father raised you to embrace your blackness that's absolutely a good thing and should be commended... but you aren't black and shouldn't be speaking on issues that resolve ADOS women in this country. you can empathize or even sympathize but at the end of the day you aren't black and didn't grow up with 4 black grand parents.
But ummmm
Shes mixed and identifys as a black women . So yeah she's black.
Lolo Jones has a whole white parent. But I’m not black.

Talk about words coming back to bite. Swing and a miss. Now I’m really done
:deadrose::deadrose:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
All about vote dissuading. Thank Goodness he doesn't have a following besides socially awkward incel nikkas on the net.
I never seen someone sole purpose was to persuade black folks to not vote with no plan :deadrose: he literally isn't telling his followers what to do.
But ummmm

Talk about words coming back to bite. Swing and a miss. Now I’m really done
:deadrose::deadrose:
giphy.gif
:ohhh: you mean to tell me you can identify as something and not actually be it?

You not ADOS and can't speak on it it really eats at you :umad::mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dominicans aren’t black, I’m AA with Afro Latina - you’re calling me “not black” but you thought Rita Ora was a whole black woman. You’re fukkin done- you are in no position to validate shyt about my blackness.
:laff::laff:

This dude is giving black passes to exotic looking chicks depending on what direction his dyck points. Get the fuk out of my face.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...hs-you-obsess-over.122569/page-6#post-4536885
:gucci: can you read dumb bytch I said I never check for her. You a weirdo stop quoting me. Go speak on dominican issues
———

Shes mixed and identifys as a black women . So yeah she's black.
Ls - so a woman with a whole generation of non ambiguous white parents is black but due to the 2020 election, history is hereforth and thereby rewritten by coli academics of notable academic rigor who say that black race Afro la... nvm.
Huge-boomerang.gif

Called it
tenor.gif

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
raceinc.png

you democratic fakkits lords and saviors are directly responsible for this.

not indirectly, directly.

y'all can keep trying to sidestep it, and pander to the black female all you want.

we all know that when time comes to wage war, the woman is not on the frontlines, and any modern depiction of such is propaganda.

i seriously hope that we collectively wake up, because if a "civil" war does happen, there really won't be anyone to protect these so called negro women from esau.

y'all can keep it up with the white zaddy pat on the heads like dogs or y'all can wake up and understand that we're in the middle of a war. when weapons and armor come out, there won't be any social media to complain on about lack of protection, and white zaddy won't be doing any protecting either.