Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let me get this straight. You’re calling me “not black” but you let the white call black men “Uncle Tom” and dumb n—-as and not only that you have no problem being black allegedly and letting the n- er word fly out your mouth??

:ohhh:
:mjlol: LOL at " alleged" I personally know Houston911 ain't nothing alleged about it. And yes the culture died when we started start giving crackas half breeds Hispanics etc passes to use the n word :gucci:.

And ive shytted on her countless times not sure why you keep quoting me her post. fukk that white bytch

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is why im trying to tell folks to sit back and calm it down on the thread making. The next 4 years is going to be JAM PACKED with hilarious content. Biden supporters on here aren't particularly intelligent, so it will be fun to see them fumble their responses to the fact that a Biden/Kamala ticket wont really accomplish anything for them other than Trump being gone...

They will be making less money and have less wealth 4 years from now :manny:

mistake anti-trumpsters for "biden supporters" brehs ... :hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dominicans aren't black, doesn't matter if it's not a race
Dominicans aren’t black, I’m AA with Afro Latina - you’re calling me “not black” but you thought Rita Ora was a whole black woman. You’re fukkin done- you are in no position to validate shyt about my blackness.
:laff::laff:

I never check for her but... :dead: at me not realizing she was white.
This dude is giving black passes to exotic looking shyts depending on what direction his dyck points. Get the fuk out of my face.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...hs-you-obsess-over.122569/page-6#post-4536885

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Dominicans aren’t black, I’m AA with Afro Latina - you’re calling me “not black” but you thought Rita Ora was a whole black woman. You’re fukkin done- you are in no position to validate shyt about my blackness.
:laff::laff:

This dude is giving black passes to exotic looking shyts depending on what direction his dyck points. Get the fuk out of my face.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...hs-you-obsess-over.122569/page-6#post-4536885
:gucci: can you read dumb bytch I said I never check for her. You a weirdo stop quoting me. Go speak on dominican issues

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: LOL at " alleged" I personally know Houston911 ain't nothing alleged about it. And yes the culture died when we started start giving crackas half breeds Hispanics etc passes to use the n word :gucci:.

And ive shytted on her countless times not sure why you keep quoting me her post. fukk that white bytch
I don’t give a fuk who you are or who you know, the fact that you’re going to act like you know me from beyond your keyboard to assess who I am?? you better hold those gigabytes and step letting this message board shyt gas you because whatever energy you give is what you’re getting back. I don’t know you personally, you talk black but back like a cac, so it’s fuk you.
:yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: can you read dumb bytch I said I never check for her. You a weirdo stop quoting me. Go speak on dominican issues
Nahhhh- you started making assumptions, I’m providing you answers- you clearly indicated that you thought Rita Ora wasn’t white but in here telling me that I’m not black.I’ve been posting up since 2018 in black issues seeing that I am black, now you want to wait until election 2020 to determine my heritage and race; weren’t not playing those manipulation games. Now you want me to stop talking- fuk no- hit that ignore like you should have done before you tried to race delegate. If not, I’m going to keep unloading- I have a right to defend myself. I mean next time when you reply to me or speak about me with the lies and false references you better come prepared with adequate information because I do. Damn - are you going to answer any of my prior 6 posted questions in any direct manner?? I mean you being the purveyor of black identity, you’re doing a lot of deflecting when you were real direct In telling me about how “black” I am a few moments earlier.
:gucci:

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Is It me or did TLRepublicans make thread after thread about not voting and shytting on Kamala, now they mad that black women are getting their just due for their support.

Yeah, its just sour grapes. They still mad that Biden and Kamala won after all that "hard work" they did on the Coli, so they look searching, googling trying to find anything they can to fight back the tears.... And what could they find?

Kamala showing Black Women the respect they deserve....

:mjlol: shyt is hilarious. nikkas desperate as hell. They gonna be miserable these next few years. Nothing a c00n hates more than a strong assertive Black Women, or Black Women in general being given their just due. Got these clowns seething.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dominicans aren't black, doesn't matter if it's not a race
Hmmmm- here you are talking about “white Latinos” so by that, I take it assume that if there’s A such Thing as white Latino/as then the other end is Black Latino/as correct?

White latins are already "white" not following you.

black white Latino idk wtf she is but she a dime:takedat:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/thi...ntributor-to-gold-in-london.7998/#post-260588

I mean, you said it.
:hubie:
200.gif