Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I never seen someone sole purpose was to persuade black folks to not vote with no plan :deadrose: he literally isn't telling his followers what to do.

:ohhh: you mean to tell me you can identify as something and not actually be it?

You not ADOS and can't speak on it it really eats at you :umad::mjgrin:
He has absolutely no solutions...just tell nikkas to let Republicans stay in power to make their lives worse. He won't even run for office because he knows that reparations jazz isn't electable nationally and he'd get smoked in a debate against real scammers:lolbron::mjlol:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
But ummmm

Lolo Jones has a whole white parent. But I’m not black.

Talk about words coming back to bite. Swing and a miss. Now I’m really done
:deadrose::deadrose:
giphy.gif

Got em lmao!

It's crazy to think that posters with serious self admitted deviant activities are the main ones using thirst disguised as hatred to bully their way with you.

I guarantee you perversion is the endgame with these suspected rapists and prostitute lovers.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Got em lmao!

It's crazy to think that posters with serious self admitted deviant activities are the main ones using thirst disguised as hatred to bully their way with you.

I guarantee you perversion is the endgame with these suspected rapists and prostitute lovers.

you talking about @JadeB? lmao

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I never seen someone sole purpose was to persuade black folks to not vote with no plan :deadrose: he literally isn't telling his followers what to do.

:ohhh: you mean to tell me you can identify as something and not actually be it?

You not ADOS and can't speak on it it really eats at you :umad::mjgrin:

And neither is Kamala :mindblown:. U nikkas all over the place

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And neither is Kamala :mindblown:. U nikkas all over the place
:gucci: kamala shouldn't be speaking on the divide BETWEEN BLACK men and BLACK women either. She is free to identify as black but its not her place to speak on those issues considering she's not black and has Indian grandparents. If someone would like to speak on black issues and what we go through they better have the required pre-requisites.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@Loose Lip’s Coli Census Post Election 2020:

Not black -
Amara LaNegra
30887d5b97dcd8a3275dd27e1a9c2609

not black - Gina Torres

black- Rita Ora
25433854-0-image-a-29_1583161957509.jpg

Black- Lolo Jones
5e29f8e062fa8116a517e5c3

FeyD.gif
:gucci: idk who any of these people are you're a weirdo. This dominic00n really mad she can't shyt on black women :mjgrin:. It was a good disagreement im done for the night hopefully you learn to leave my sistas out of your disdain:ufdup:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Who gives a fukk if the media hated Trump? That means you pick a fight with the side that's trying to help you just to go against the grain on some contrarian shyt for attention? :gucci:

Thats the point nikka... What the fukk can anybody else say about him that the media hasn't already said?