Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thats the point nikka... What the fukk can anybody else say about him that the media hasn't already said?
So lemme get this right, instead of calling out the folk that's out to oppress you and take away your rights you decide to criticize the person that wants to help you?

So you're getting jumped and instead of throwing blows at the mufukkas jumping you you decide to throw a punch at the folk breaking up the fight? :dahell:

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
So lemme get this right, instead of calling out the folk that's out to get oppress you and take away your rights you decide to criticize the person that wants to help you?

So you're getting jumped and instead of throwing blows at the mufukkas jumping you you decide to throw a punch at the folk breaking up the fight? :dahell:

Black folks and black media call that peckerwood a racist everyday for 4 years.. The fukk can I say otherwise that we don't already know? They were doing the job for us

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Got em lmao!

It's crazy to think that posters with serious self admitted deviant activities are the main ones using thirst disguised as hatred to bully their way with you.

I guarantee you perversion is the endgame with these suspected rapists and prostitute lovers.
This is exactly why I don’t engage in that DM solicitation or back/forths; I don’t have a history of engagement with any posters that I didn’t know personally or had no prior connection to. There’s a few of my NY friends but even that’s never crossed lines. I don’t recklessly post up personal pics or post up with my profile info. The dudes who do post up or send messages to me may take it as a rejection, dismissive or being stuck up which may make them feel a type of way but that’s how it is. There’s posters who have legit questions based on my field or education wise which I respond to with factual information. Even in discord, I have no ill will or negative words to say about anybody in there- we joked and laughed but I’ve never met up with anyone or leave room for any “scandals” per se. I don’t talk about their personal situations. Period. That’s called having a code. That’s not my intentions on this site. If that makes people feel off or uncomfortable bc that’s what they’re not used to from female posters or being totally out there with pics, stripping and all that other sexual shyt that can get a woman caught up- that’s not my issue. I steer clear and shut shyt down if I feel my energy is being perceived any other way. Nothing personal but I have family and kids- I don’t leave room for personal indiscretions that are preventable - other chicks solicit for attention like they don’t have shyt to lose or protect- if having values representative set me apart; I’ll take the feedback that comes with that - I have people looking out for my best interests that don’t take to my name being dragged and protective in whatever way necessary.
:hubie:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
True colors were shown in here bruh....thats all that has to be said....
And you a OG too but that nikka riding for a bytch/nikka who bring the board down and shyt on the founding nikkas of the site. nikka flawed for that shyt but as I said, it's some shyt he ain't telling us. But it is what it is.

tenor.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You in here saluting that bytch and shyt, yet talking down on other nikkas. All the folk to cape for you choose that bytch?

806d47011f7e860aa0f685b17af667d1.gif

Who did I diss in here other than that short bus win perfect dude? :dahell:

If you're referring to loose, I'm trolling. That's my boy

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Who did I diss in here other than that short bus win perfect dude? :dahell:

If you're referring to loose, I'm trolling. That's my boy
Not in here, in general I seen you at nikkas necks. That bytch shyt on you and the nikkas who made the board pop. Yet you in here saluting and keke'ing with that bytch/nikka. You flawed for that my boy.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not in here, in general I seen you at nikkas necks. That bytch shyt on you and the nikkas who made the board pop. Yet you in here saluting and keke'ing with that bytch/nikka. You flawed for that my boy.

Bruh I would never harbor a transexual :russ: I've checked her profile at the request of many and there is no evidence of anything suspect. Women from new York wear timbs to their prom. I'm not gonna say she's a man just cuz she has aggresive energy at times.

When did she diss me? Who have I dissed that didn't diss me first or c00n egregiously?

:dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: idk who any of these people are you're a weirdo. This dominic00n really mad she can't shyt on black women :mjgrin:. It was a good disagreement im done for the night hopefully you learn to leave my sistas out of your disdain:ufdup:
I don’t shyt on black women. Considering that I’m an avid follower of Dr. Welsing and post up Vicky Dillard’s vids. Go the fuk to bed. You are 0 for 16 in this bih. Do your research next time, dumbass. This was a real roundabout way to bandwagon boss up your way into a “proof pic” - Like a contributing writer for bossip. Looking stupid as hell.
:mjlol::mjlol::stopitslime::deadmanny:
Started posting in early 2018, been the same ever since with this -
No one is out here speaking for non-feminized, non white women aligned, anti-agenda black women who support straight black men either...not on that level. when Dr. Frances Welsing passed, so did our voice. We don't even have our own social media sites or groups. Both segments need to be their own representatives and join efforts. We have differing male and female perspectives, but we have common long term goals and interests.

But i think y'all have male led representatives that benefited from Khalid, John Henrik Clarke, etc that had/have enough legacy to impact male leadership and guidance.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bruh I would never harbor a transexual :russ: I've checked her profile at the request of many and there is no evidence of anything suspect. Women from new York wear timbs to their prom. I'm not gonna say she's a man just cuz she has aggresive energy at times.

When did she diss me? Who have I dissed that didn't diss me first or c00n egregiously?

My nikka you know that ain't the core reasons she the fukking woat on here. I'll let ya'll cook though. Ya'll take the board in the direction ya'll want. Who are we? fukk it.

giphy.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Black folks and black media call that peckerwood a racist everyday for 4 years.. The fukk can I say otherwise? They did the job for us
So you just have to criticize someone then and you choose to criticize the ones that...logic is absent wherever hate is present :coffee:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:gucci: kamala shouldn't be speaking on the divide BETWEEN BLACK men and BLACK women either. She is free to identify as black but its not her place to speak on those issues considering she's not black and has Indian grandparents. If someone would like to speak on black issues and what we go through they better have the required pre-requisites.
not sure what your arguing anymore breh:dwillhuh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That one hurts - subtle disses are the worst at times.
:mjcry:
Imma head out- I didn’t even go to prom and I’m not even a timbs/sneaker type of chick. Thank you for looking out though.