Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You are too dumb to realize the impact of what these cacs are trying to do with this kind of messaging. It's feminine to sit and accept the blatant disrespect. No other male would accept this, not Arabs, Jews,Cacs or even Asians.
nikka do something about it then bytch nikka. You didn't do shyt when Trump signed executive orders to keep black folk out the suburbs, you didn't do shyt when Trump signed an executive order to take the history of slavery out of public schools, you didn't do shyt when Trump signed an executive order to give folk a mandatory 10 year sentence for fukking with Confederate statues but this is where you put your foot down because you didn't get a shoutout from Kamala? nikka fukk you.

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They better not be surprised when that percentage of black men who vote Republican gets larger and larger.:unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:jbhmm: Is that you in your avi?
What the fuk does that have to with this thread and none of your Fukkin business. I’m not here for dates, matches or meetups so why do you care?? Do you have a question relevant to the thread or are you going to ask male posters the same questions that you ask of me??
:jbhmm:
out of all of my posts on this thread, that’s your issue?? no wonder posters like you keep getting politically finessed, focused on too much of the wrong shyt. Who the f are you?
:what:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
What the fuk does that have to with this thread and none of your Fukkin business. I’m not here for dates, matches or meetups so why do you care?? Do you have a question relevant to the thread or are you going to ask male posters the same questions that you ask of me??
:jbhmm:
out of all of my posts on this thread, that’s your issue?? no wonder posters like you keep getting politically finessed, focused on too much of the wrong shyt. Who the f are you?
:what:
:dwillhuh::why::dahell::camby:

You know what you dusty bird. If that was you, I was just going to drop a compliment. But fukk you. I see why you're so unliked on here.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
nikka do something about it then bytch nikka. You didn't do shyt when Trump signed executive orders to keep black folk out the suburbs, you didn't do shyt when Trump signed an executive order to take the history of slavery out of public schools, you didn't do shyt when Trump signed an executive order to give folk a mandatory 10 year sentence for fukking with Confederate statues but this is where you put your foot down because you didn't get a shoutout from Kamala? nikka fukk you.
:ehh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah im fine with her promoting black people but she's not black or ados and shouldn't be speaking on black issues at this type of detail
I ain’t going no fukkin where, I’m BLACK, now what?? My dad raised me to embrace my blackness - you want to say that he’s not black to his face??? What’s the matter papi?? You mad that a black woman with a Dominican father and an AA mother is more informed, black educated, racially motivated and more rationally generated than you??
:ohhh:
I know it’s embarrassing on your part, your priorities are looking shaky out here. get your weight up b and then you wouldn’t have these problems trying to diagnose who the fuk I am, I let you know what info about me that I choose to distrivjtr. I’m posting educational videos and quotes from black leaders while y’all are playing online footsies like emotional bytches trying to deflect from the fact that your segment fell for the finesse. You couldn’t even say shyt about a white poster @idontposthereanymore who frequently said and used the word “n—-a” on here for years and a onslaught of white posters using the n- er words. Not only have I put in work despite the cac pushback; doubt my intentions when I don’t see any of you calling for me using that same energy to confront the st@rmfront in the manner that I have. Difference is that I don’t brag about it. Dont fukkin come at me because I will bury you in your hypocritical shyt. No fux given.
:francis:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Watch your fukking mouth talking shyt on the internet. fukk you!!!

Last edited: