Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Pleasures

Rookie
Daps
Explain as Black men why we should give a shyt about this at all to even begin with.

Why are you so angry they getting rid of gay marriage if it doesn’t have anything to do with you
topic shift away from you watching gay shyt in ya spare time

flip it back on ya. if you midning your business and getting money like you should be as a man, being innovative and creating opportunity, why you care what one doing with they p*ssy or dikk in the first place?

you on some gossip shyt "i heard eddie is taking truvada" "ooooo well you know tonya got an abortion last week".

nikka who care what any individual is doing to make a fukkin law about it :mjlol: make a law for the corporations, not sure individual pussies and dikks wtf. ion give af about that

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Alright you nikkas is just crazy I’m out this thread.

24/7 the coli complaining about gay shyt being posted now y’all in here clutching your pearls pretending to give a fukk :mjlol:

You must be new here because I've been going against the homophobia on the coli for a minute. You probably thought you were among good company to spit your BS and thought no one would call you out on it

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You are not anti-abortion you just described pro choice
I've tried to explain this to people that pro-choice is actually the compromise if you actually think about it. If you are against abortion you have the right to not get an abortion and if another individual is pro-abortion then they have that right as well everyone wins.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
And this is the problem. A lot of these "brehs" live in red states, so they can't get involved because their neighbors are white people. I live in a blue city in a black community and im very involved with all the counsel meetings in my ward and black people do not show up.
What's crazy to me is that the local politicians have a lot of power to affect your life right now. It's crazy to me that dudes aren't more involved, but I think part of the reason is because Sinclair media has a lock on local TV news and most people are getting national stories instead of keeping up with local news.

The media is complicit in the miseducation of the American public.

When they dont push back on stupid talking points they are complicit.

When they take the police reports as the final story on a law issue they are complicit.

When they dont interview middle and working class people to get their perspective on their material conditions they are complicit.

When the companies hire ivy league graduates who come from wealthy families instead of regular people they are complicit.

Njggas gotta light up the media in the comments section too. I've been seeing it more and more. The top comments on stories about this shyt involves people going in on the journalists for getting it totally wrong and not asking questions people want answered. That energy needs to never stop and GROW.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Good. Restore this country back to order.

shyt was getting too weird lately.

These LGBTHDTVabc123 nikkas need to be reigned in.
It's much bigger than LGBTQ+ shyt. They got rid of concealed carry, remember.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Alright you nikkas is just crazy I’m out this thread.

24/7 the coli complaining about gay shyt being posted now y’all in here clutching your pearls pretending to give a fukk :mjlol:
I joke about gay people and I don't personally want to see gay shyt but I don't believe I have the right to tell gay people they can't be themselves and get married.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mentioned this years ago. The republicans will more than likely move to civil rights soon. We could become segregated again.

Their end goal is a white etho-state. They will Jim Crow 2.0 with a permanent underclass of black folks. folks truly think you are being dramatic, but the signs are clearly there now.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
And your dumb ass said Black men like black men aren't also gay :scust:

:mjlol:

Black LGBT nikkas are not “Black men”.

There is no comradeship between us and Black LGBT negroes, they actively work against Black men.

Be purposefully obtuse brehs.

If they all were wiped off the earth I wouldn’t even blink, that’s why I don’t care that they could possibly be barred from one of the most oppressive institutions in America—marriage.

They should be happy :russ:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
:mjlol:

Black LGBT nikkas are not “Black men”.

There is no comradeship between us and Black LGBT negroes, they actively work against Black men.

Be purposefully obtuse brehs.

If they all were wiped off the earth I wouldn’t even blink, that’s why I don’t care that they could possibly be barred from one of the most oppressive institutions in America—marriage.

They should be happy :russ:

Damn just say you wish you were a white man so you can oppress all groups of people