Clarence Thomas is coming for contraception and gay marriage next

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Notice he didn't mention anyting about Loving v Virginia :mjpls: Pawging is constitutional ass negro.
#SaveTheLastPAWG

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.prismic.io%2Ftheiconic%2Ffc6ca10e220f0de3a3b2a775f7813d5bfbfd44d0_gettyimages-159824636.jpg%3Fauto%3Dcompress%2Cformat

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mentioned this years ago. The republicans will more than likely move to civil rights soon. We could become segregated again.

Their end goal is a white etho-state. They will Jim Crow 2.0 with a permanent underclass of black folks. folks truly think you are being dramatic, but the signs are clearly there now.
If youre black you know that the myth they tell white kids is complete and utter bullshyt. Cacs who grew up with segregation and lynching didn't just suddenly snap out of it like they were in a spell. They became cops. They became lawyers. They became doctors. They became business owners and worst of all, they became politicians. Its people like newt Gingrich. Its people like mitch McConnell. Its people like Donald Trump. Its people like Ted Cruz. They had that hate passed down to them and were told that the 1950s was the 'good ol days where the blacks knew their place' if youre black and dont think they're aiming towards that shyt again youre living in the matrix.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy to me is that the local politicians have a lot of power to affect your life right now. It's crazy to me that dudes aren't more involved, but I think part of the reason is because Sinclair media has a lock on local TV news and most people are getting national stories instead of keeping up with local news.

The media is complicit in the miseducation of the American public.

When they dont push back on stupid talking points they are complicit.

When they take the police reports as the final story on a law issue they are complicit.

When they dont interview middle and working class people to get their perspective on their material conditions they are complicit.

When the companies hire ivy league graduates who come from wealthy families instead of regular people they are complicit.

Local media will lose a lot of democratic advertising if they don't run their program the way they say so. Thats why podcasts have exploded over the past few years.

But on a local level, people are really disinterested in the process. Mainstream media here is pushing a narrative that if the politicians don't do it, it cant be done. When thats far from the truth. They want to keep the people distracted and divided

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Blue states are gonna still sell contraceptives and offer abortions. This is clearly about getting the birth rates in them meth filled cesspools back up :scust:

And about enforcing social control

If you ban abortion and contraceptives, it basically forces women to have to marry and be a housewife if they want to have sex or a relationship

Explain as Black men why we should give a shyt about this at all to even begin with.

Why are you so angry they getting rid of gay marriage if it doesn’t have anything to do with you

How about I say this to you:

If they ban abortion, gay marriage, they're going to come for interracial marriage... then brown vs board... then voting rights... then civil rights.... etc. Even pseudo-slavery under the guise of "debt work relief".

The whole point is that they want to return to the old American social order of at least the 1950s, if not before.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
They have plenty of opinions, but never a valid reason why this needs to be a law.

Me personally, i actually am anti abortion. I just don't think it needs to be legislated. Just do like we do cigarettes', have commercials runnings all day advocating against, but ultimately let the people decide whether they want to listen or not. Free will like in the bible. God didn't compel us all to be free of sin, he expects us to actively make a choice not to be sinners.
Any religious people siding with this lack of choice should be ashamed of themselves.
This is basically where I'm at with it

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This what coliberals resort to when you won’t go along with their mindless bullshyt.

“yOu muSt bE a TrUmp sUpporT3R”
“iF Yew waNna bE whyte jUst sAy tHat 🤪

Y’all need a new script.
Meanwhile all these Republicans are about to win, and they think they're browbeating is how the country feels

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The wave coming to swallow all you dirt bags

Can’t wait

Irresponsible nikkas gotta go.
Banning contraception and abortion are only going to increase the amount of irresponsible nikkas in the country. People like that don't just appear out of thin air man. When you take away an irresponsible person's ability to end a pregnancy they're not gonna stop having sex. They're gonna keep having sex and bring more stupid motherfukkers into the world. And we all know those types are gonna have way more kids than normal folk too, so this is eventually gonna have real societal implications down the road. With the way legalized abortion previously lowered crime rates, I wouldn't be surprised if we're back to 80's level crime rates 15-20 years from now.