Dems accuse Clarence Thomas of getting "flown out"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because it’s stupid and contributes nothing to the topic, if anything it derails the topic. You’re either obtuse or paid to troll.

This is about Thomas being a corrupt piece of shyt. You wanna tell us about corrupt dems? Please do so, but your smug know it all attitude is fukking pathetic.

I'm stating ALL of govt is corrupt...:dwillhuh: plain and simple... nothing more nothing less.. Your anger is misdirected it should be at them. not me...

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm stating ALL of govt is corrupt...:dwillhuh: plain and simple... nothing more nothing less.. Your anger is misdirected it should be at them. not me...
:hhh: no fukking shyt.

great contribution to this thread. my anger is directed at clarence thomas and people telling me that he isnt the only corrupt person. fukking thank you for that incredible insight.

:pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hhh: no fukking shyt.

great contribution to this thread. my anger is directed at clarence thomas and people telling me that he isnt the only corrupt person. fukking thank you for that incredible insight.

:pacspit:

Your welcome my friend...:troll:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Alot of the dems themselves are compromised too, none of them willing to NOT take money from nefarious people... that's why they even go to washington now for,,, they know they can come out with millions in a retirement fund. all of them are corrupt... so miss me with that bullshyt.
Hey you lisp tongue fakkit for once can you stay on the topic at hand instead of deflecting? :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Alot of the dems themselves are compromised too, none of them willing to NOT take money from nefarious people... that's why they even go to washington now for,,, they know they can come out with millions in a retirement fund. all of them are corrupt... so miss me with that bullshyt.

Name names. I want to see you drive the point home