The Christian right is coming for divorce next

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Easy didn't say all that. But marriage has become meaningless with the modern sensibilities of couples. Also it's become a way for women to get resources from the man under the false pretense of love.

They want to eliminate no fault divorce. Meaning you not gonna wake up and say, mmmmm meh.

Infidelity, abuse etc would need to be proven. Maybe it will help women take marriage more seriously since 70 percent of divorces are initiated by women and 80 percent of those divorces are "no fault". Meaning the woman woke up, and said meh...
Of course you would not say that. Not yet at least.

Reality doesn't even reflected your red pill talking points. Most men need a woman's income to stay afloat.

Women file 70% of the time because ya'll are horrible partners who only get married for the continual access to sex, free labor and a second income.

On top of that you expect her to give up everything to cater to your dreams which usually don't exist and she ends up run her into the ground and miserable.

And to solve this...you just want to force her to stay with you no matter how much she hates you because that free labor and sexual access is all that matters. She doesn't deserve sanity. I mean who cares if she's insane as long as you get breakfast. And even if you did take it, it her word against yours so who's gonna believe her anyway right?

:dead:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
How is murder and suicide covered in at fault divorce?

How are you divorcing someone who is dead?
If someone is in such an abusive relationship they will take their own life, they are free to divorce now, and would be in the future. The fukk is stopping them? Free to leave the partner they chose to marry at any moment

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
dont really see an issue with no cause divorces being made more difficult. What exactly is the issue here?

Either divorce is a religious thing or a legal thing.

If it's a religious thing, put whatever rules you want. But marriage and divorce has to go through the religious institution.

If it's a legal thing, then as a reminder, the government is secular, doesn't endorse a religion, and therefore, shouldn't interfere in a voluntary contract or voluntary annulment of that contract by the involved parties.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If someone is in such an abusive relationship they will take their own life, they are free to divorce now, and would be in the future. The fukk is stopping them? Free to leave the partner they chose to marry at any moment
Again, how is murder and suicide covered in at fault divorce? Tell me how you divorce someone after you murder them or after they killed them?

I mean you said they're covered so let us know how that works.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Again, how is murder and suicide covered in at fault divorce? Tell me how you divorce someone after you murder them or after they killed them?

I mean you said they're covered so let us know how that works.
Yes abuse is grounds for divorce. Are folks not being killed now or something? The fukk is the difference?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All things considered no fault divorce laws was a fukking mistake and it took them this long to realize it :deadrose:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Of course you would not say that. Not yet at least.

Reality doesn't even reflected your red pill talking points. Most men need a woman's income to stay afloat.

Women file 70% of the time because ya'll are horrible partners who only get married for the continual access to sex, free labor and a second income.

On top of that you expect her to give up everything to cater to your dreams which usually don't exist and she ends up run her into the ground and miserable.

And to solve this...you just want to force her to stay with you no matter how much she hates you because that free labor and sexual access is all that matters. She doesn't deserve sanity. I mean who cares if she's insane as long as you get breakfast.

:dead:

Men in these conservative states are going to get on board if it means keeping more of their assets out of the hands of a conniving woman. As time goes on and none of your doomsday scenarios happen more states would adopt.

I dont understand how you can't see how we have got here. To many women are using fake marriages and their own children as a financial crutch because they didn't have the drive to be independent. They had no business being a wife and probably vice versa.

Women cash out their own dreams for the security found in marriage. Men, stay the same outside of maybe their appearance. Women get fat, still entitled, get divorced, lose weight and find a new sucker to get fat on while collecting child support/alimony.

There's to many horror stories so legislatures are listening to their voting Block to do something.

I suggest you find someone to have and to hold asap.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes abuse is grounds for divorce. Are folks not being killed now or something? The fukk is the difference?
Again, you said murder and suicide are covered. Tell us how killing your partner or that person killing themselves will allow you to divorce a dead person. I really wanna hear this.

You can follow your own point right?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Again, you said murder and suicide are covered. Tell us how killing your partner or that person killing themselves will allow you to divorce a dead person. I really wanna hear this.

You can follow your own point right?
Well, it’s til death do us part. So suicide is a very quick divorce. Again, Abuse is grounds for at fault divorce. Would suggest you use it before you end up parting at death.